Bill O'Reilly is such an awful man...

Now that that's over, let's all agree that protesting at funerals is deplorable, but shouldn't be made illegal.

Now that that's over, let's all agree that protesting at funerals is deplorable, but shouldn't be made illegal.

i can agree with that, but let's also agree that the protesters have no right to any sort of compensation. i heard one of the family's attorneys and they're appealing it to SCOTUS. should be interesting.

Hey Nancy, before you ban people you should learn how to read. You demanded a link and I didn't provide one however I did provide the source for my information, in other words I gave credit to the author per the copyright guidelines set forth in the USMB Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material.

I think you banned me for the simple fact that you couldn't muster up an intelligent counter argument.

:popcorn:

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". - Albert Einstein

On post #15 I credited the source, albeit in an unothodox manner. And I did take it up with Del via a PM and was given an adequate explanation. Perhaps you should have addressed me via a PM about this matter as well. The professional manner in which you admins conduct business is commendable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjEcj8KpuJw&feature=fvst]YouTube - Monty Python- The Black Knight Fight[/ame]

Forum List

Back