Bill O'Reilly is such an awful man...

Discussion in 'Media' started by California Girl, Mar 31, 2010.

1. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    On his show last night, which I rarely watch, he has said he will pick up the legal bill for the family of Matthew Snyder whose family have just lost a legal battle against that scumbag church who picket the funerals of our military.

That's $16,000 but it ain't over - because there's possibly another $90,000. Give if you can. Thanks.

But, you can help by contacting your local and state reps to support a law banning protestors from funerals. I believe in freedom of speech and the right to protest, but I believe the right to privacy of our war dead outweighs the right of others to protest AT THEIR FUNERALS. If you agree with me, please help the family to stop this nonsense now. The website below can help you find your local and state reps.

Here is my prayer for the members of the Westboro Church "May God have mercy on you because I won't. I hope you all burn in Hell."

Lance Cpl. Matthew A. Snyder

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  2. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    I could not possibly agree more.

I only note that my contempt for funeral protestors isn't limited to those who protest at military funerals.

If some protestor at a funeral gets killed by the mourners, and I am called to jury duty, that person is either going be found not guilty or that jury is going to be a hung jury.

3. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,720
    I watch him every night. He is a sane voice in the wilderness. And, he also said "the other" channel is a hate fest from start to finsih.. Uh oh.

4. Lonestar_logic

Lonestar_logic Republic of Texas

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,505
    You say that, but I doubt you would feel the same if you were on the receiving end of Westboro's hatred. Oh and I don't expect an honest reply, honesty is something you left wing idiots seem to have trouble with. Case in point: Obama's promise of transparency and no back room deals, are just two examples of many of the lies Obama has told the American people. Yet the left still hang on his every word. Can you say IDIOTS? Because it's my opinion that every Obama support is a fucking idiot!

5. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Step away from the bong. Slowly.

6. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    You got it backwards, man ....

7. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Not to be difficult, but did you actually read what he posted? He was in agreement, in a nullification sort of way.

8. Lonestar_logic

Lonestar_logic Republic of Texas

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,505
    You're confusing me with some pot headed liberal. Fact is Obama is a liar and it has been proven on many occasions. Perhaps you would see that if you took your head out of your ass. One more thing, O'Reilly has more integrity and generosity in his little finger than you do in your entire pathetic body. Fact is conservatives are far more charitable than you idiot liberals are. Here's just a few examples:

-Removed

~A15

So next time you want to suggest that someone "step away from the bong", you might want to look in the mirror, 'cause clearly in the battle of wits you come unarmed.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Modbert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Perhaps. I'm not sure if he should use it or he fried his brain from rampant drug use. :lol:

10. Modbert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Uh. This thread is not about Obama. Or Liberals. Or Conservatives.

Did you live under power lines at some point? :eusa_think:

If this is a battle of wits, the only thing you came armed in was a straight jacket.