Bill O’Reilly discovers violence – and palm trees – in Wisconsin

ah, classic projection
:lol:

Yes, tell me again about the context in which Scott Walker accepted airfare and a trip to California on the Koch's dime.
really?
have some proof of that?
nope, you dont

Sure do!

Fake Koch: [Laughs] Well, I tell you what, Scott: once you crush these bastards I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.

Walker: All right, that would be outstanding. Thanks, thanks for all the support and helping us move the cause forward, and we appreciate it.

Yes, tell me again about the context in which Scott Walker accepted airfare and a trip to California on the Koch's dime.
really?
have some proof of that?
nope, you dont

Sure do!

Fake Koch: [Laughs] Well, I tell you what, Scott: once you crush these bastards I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.

Walker: All right, that would be outstanding. Thanks, thanks for all the support and helping us move the cause forward, and we appreciate it.
nope, that's NOTHING
you delusional fuck
LOL

really?
have some proof of that?
nope, you dont

Sure do!

nope, that's NOTHING
you delusional fuck
LOL

Haha ...

Walker gets offered a flight to CA and good time to celebrate. He replies "alright that would be outstanding"

DiveCon: Nothing to see here people, move along.

Sure do!

nope, that's NOTHING
you delusional fuck
LOL

Haha ...

Walker gets offered a flight to CA and good time to celebrate. He replies "alright that would be outstanding"

So, basically he went along with it. Didn't actually do anything wrong... other than not offend a donor. How outrageous. I bet no democrat has ever done anything so underhand!!!

Such faux outrage is.... well.... outrageously funny. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

nope, that's NOTHING
you delusional fuck
LOL

Haha ...

So, basically he went along with it. Didn't actually do anything wrong... other than not offend a donor. How outrageous. I bet no democrat has ever done anything so underhand!!!

Yes, you are correct ... he went along with it i.e. he agreed.

Haha ...

looks more like he was politiely blowing it off
but you can stay delusional and think it actually means jack shit

He gave an affirmative answer. "Alright (yes), that would be outstanding."

and frankly, if the liberal loons on here agree with you, you really should rethink it
but thats your option

He gave an affirmative answer. "Alright (yes), that would be outstanding."
hey, keep running with it
it only makes you look even more foolish

If I am looking foolish to you I am doing something right.

And the "liberal loons" are right on this one. Walker is a toady.

hey, keep running with it
it only makes you look even more foolish

time will tell
and frankly, you are gonna be shocked

Shocked at what? That Walker will get a pass for this? He already has. But at minimum it wont save his reelection bid (he's a goner) and it might get him recalled in January.

time will tell

Shocked at what? That Walker will get a pass for this? He already has. But at minimum it wont save his reelection bid (he's a goner) and it might get him recalled in January.
ROFL
thats if the senate dems dont get recalled FIRST

time will tell

ROFL

You are aware that there is a recall effort in effect for the GOP senators too right? Fire is being fought with fire and it's your boy Walker who will end up going down in flames.

ROFL

You are aware that there is a recall effort in effect for the GOP senators too right? Fire is being fought with fire and it's your boy Walker who will end up going down in flames.
yup but so far all that one is is TALK

and time will tell
and as usual you are fucking delusional

yup but so far all that one is is TALK

and time will tell
and as usual you are fucking delusional

Yup ... I'm delusional and it's all TALK
ROFLMAO

yeah, according to a DEMOCRAT
ROFLMAO

let us know when they have the needed valid signatures

Forum List

Back