Bill O'Reilly did not lie

Yo, unfortunate! They knew who he was, so they would never put a Puppet Liar on FOX NEWS!!!

Another Fabrication: O'Reilly Never Witnessed The Murder Of Nuns In El Salvador

O'Reilly has spoken on several occasions about his time covering the Salvadoran civil war as a CBS correspondent in 1981, suggesting at least twice that he witnessed the murder of the churchwomen. On the September 27, 2005, edition of his talk-radio programThe Radio Factor, O'Reilly said, "I've seen guys gun down nuns in El Salvador." And on the December 14, 2012, edition of his Fox News show, O'Reilly spoke of telling his mother that "I was in El Salvador and I saw nuns get shot in the back of the head."

Lies.

What did Bill O'Reilly say about lying reporters?

His own words:

Reporting comes with a big responsibility, the founding fathers made that point very clearly. They said to us we'll give you freedom. We'll protect you from government intrusion but in return, you, the press, must be honest.

If you can't trust the news anchor or commentator, you are not going to watch that person.

All Americans who love their country should think about what has happened to Brian Williams, should think about other news agencies that are distorting the facts. We should all open that proverbial network window and yell out we're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore.

Hey, Bill. We're mad as hell and we're not going to take it any more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back