Bill O'Reilly Did A Comparison

Which State Would You Choose to Live in?

• Total voters
Bill O'Reilly Did A Comparison
of California (bastion of liberalism) High Taxes plus a State Income Tax

and

Texas (Conservative state) No State Income Tax.

yeah, and Rush and every douchebagh right winger is infecting the media with their talking points.

funny how you people are like a gaggle of geese following each other over the cliff of insanity

Feds rank Texas worst healthcare provider - Houston Chronicle

"Texas scored 31.61 - less than half of top-ranked Minnesota's 67.31 - out of a possible 100 points in the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality annual rankings. Rated "weak" or "very weak" in nine of 12 health delivery categories, Texas dropped from 47th place in 2010 to 51st in 2011, behind all other states and Washington, D.C.

"We're not comparing it to some fantasy world, we're comparing it to other states around the nation."

Yup. Dead last.

Yeah...thats why Gifford came here for treatment. And of course all the rich ass Saudis.
And then you have these friends of mine from Canada who came to Houston for cancer treatment.
You can talk about shit you know nothing about all you want.
But Houston has some of the best hospitals in the world. FACT!
Yes, wealthy people can find great healthcare in Houston, but the coverage for average and poor is at the bottom of the list.

I'm not poor.:dunno:

"Texas scored 31.61 - less than half of top-ranked Minnesota's 67.31 - out of a possible 100 points in the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality annual rankings. Rated "weak" or "very weak" in nine of 12 health delivery categories, Texas dropped from 47th place in 2010 to 51st in 2011, behind all other states and Washington, D.C.

"We're not comparing it to some fantasy world, we're comparing it to other states around the nation."

Yup. Dead last.

Yeah...thats why Gifford came here for treatment. And of course all the rich ass Saudis.
And then you have these friends of mine from Canada who came to Houston for cancer treatment.

Texas is a big state. It would be nice if all its residents had access to great hospitals, not just those who live in a few select cities.

If you're not here illegally and have a job you're pretty much set.
So where you live they have great hospitals in the middle of nowhere? Doesn't sound financially feasible to me.

This is kind of a funny article and it made me laugh. Ten reasons California is better than Texas. My faves:

No. 9 -- Big States Don't Cry

When political life gets tough, we call emergency legislative sessions. We make tough cuts. If things are going south, we hold a recall election. Make fun of budget woes if you must, but we'll get through it -- and we'll do it with dignity.

When things get tough in Texas, Gov. Rick Perry throws a hissy fit and threatens to secede from the United States.

Grow up, Texas. Plus, Perry's just crying wolf.

No. 8 -- Our Waistlines Are Under Control

Everything in Texas is bigger -- including Texans.

When it comes to 2008 state obesity rates, Texas scored a 28.3. California scored 23.7.

Dear Texas, call us when your pants fit.

No. 1 -- California Isn't Home to George W. Bush

We gave the world Ronald Reagan, and you gave us George W. Bush.

Worst. Trade. Ever.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Yeah, I know. You right wingers have no sense of humor.

Top 10 Reasons California Is Better Than Texas | NBC Southern California

Yup. Dead last.

Yes, wealthy people can find great healthcare in Houston, but the coverage for average and poor is at the bottom of the list.

Mother in law was killed by the county hospital in Ft. Worth.

Yup. Dead last.

Texas is a big state. It would be nice if all its residents had access to great hospitals, not just those who live in a few select cities.

I've lived in Texas all my life mostly in small town and I have never had any problem finding great healthcare.

How long have you lived in Texas?

Mother in law was killed by the county hospital in Ft. Worth.

Link?

So where you live they have great hospitals in the middle of nowhere? Doesn't sound financially feasible to me.

Yeah, it's all those illegals that have Texas ranked worst in the nation.:rolleyes:

I've lived in Texas all my life mostly in small town and I have never had any problem finding great healthcare.

How long have you lived in Texas?

Almost 2 years.

How long is your sentence in Purgatory for?

Another 4 years, unless the husband gets the transfer he put in for.

Just hang in there and remember there's a real world out there.

I love the weather, and the view out my front window is beautiful. But the public schools where we are are awful, and there's not much to do unless we feel like driving a few hours to the nearest city. I guess I've been spoiled, as we were used to living right outside of a major city where we never lacked something to do on the weekends.

Yeah, it's all those illegals that have Texas ranked worst in the nation.:rolleyes:

Have you ever walked into an emergency room in Texas? I'm guessing no.
Lived here over forty years and have never had a problem getting quality health care.
All it takes is a job. If you live under the Pierce elevated? You're probably getting substandard care.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back