Bill Oreilly defended Ellen.. So I guess all the people on Fox are not gay haters Dem

I'm sure there were many left wing commentators who defended the Tea Parties.... and Glen Beck when the 'Color of Change' tried to force him off the air.... or the asshole left who ranted at every company who sponsored or ran commercials during Sarah Palin's show.

I'm right, aren't I? They defended those guys, huh?

:lol:

Is Glen Beck still on Fox? He even got dropped from the big radio station here in Phoenix. He's now on some little weak station that doesn't reach the whole valley.

Oh YEAH!!!! O'Reilly will defend anyone who is rich. I have seen him defend Soros SOOOOOOOO often. :eek:

If he and Soror saw you in their country club, they'd call security. They may disagree, but they belong to a club you can't afford to join.

Difference is one doesn't think we should live in poverty and the other does.

You seem to know a great deal about my financial situation. And if you think O'Reilly endorses poverty you have clearly don't know much about him....or the millions he gives to charity to help the poor every year,

If I could neg you twice I would.

I don't care that rich people give to charity to get the tax write offs.

The fact is, their agenda is anti middle class and anti poor. Giving corporations all the tax breaks and putting the tax burden onto us, so the rich can get tax breaks? Meanwhile O'Reilly keeps getting richer and those charities he donates to aren't solving any of our problems.

This is why Government is responsible for protecting the poor and the middle class.

Think about this. The rich/GOP/O'reilly want to change the tax system so it benefits them. But it doesn't seem to be working. The Bush tax breaks are bankrupting us. I thought you cared about the debt? No way we can solve the debt and keep the Bush tax breaks going.

And the rich don't realize their new way is making it harder for the rest of us to become successful like they are. I'll give you a great example. A 67 year old Ford retiree who is now anti union and voting GOP. He is a traitor. He got to where he is because of a union and now is arrogant and greedy. Now that he has made it, he wants cheap goods so buys foreign cars and shops at Walmart.

Today's factory worker makes $10 hr, and O'reilly thinks thats what American workers are worth. So he can keep his charity. He's anti middle class and poor. Thanks for the crumbs Bill.

If he and Soror saw you in their country club, they'd call security. They may disagree, but they belong to a club you can't afford to join.

Difference is one doesn't think we should live in poverty and the other does.

You seem to know a great deal about my financial situation. And if you think O'Reilly endorses poverty you have clearly don't know much about him....or the millions he gives to charity to help the poor every year,

If I could neg you twice I would.

I don't care that rich people give to charity to get the tax write offs.

The fact is, their agenda is anti middle class and anti poor. Giving corporations all the tax breaks and putting the tax burden onto us, so the rich can get tax breaks? Meanwhile O'Reilly keeps getting richer and those charities he donates to aren't solving any of our problems.

This is why Government is responsible for protecting the poor and the middle class.

Think about this. The rich/GOP/O'reilly want to change the tax system so it benefits them. But it doesn't seem to be working. The Bush tax breaks are bankrupting us. I thought you cared about the debt? No way we can solve the debt and keep the Bush tax breaks going.

And the rich don't realize their new way is making it harder for the rest of us to become successful like they are. I'll give you a great example. A 67 year old Ford retiree who is now anti union and voting GOP. He is a traitor. He got to where he is because of a union and now is arrogant and greedy. Now that he has made it, he wants cheap goods so buys foreign cars and shops at Walmart.

Today's factory worker makes $10 hr, and O'reilly thinks thats what American workers are worth. So he can keep his charity. He's anti middle class and poor. Thanks for the crumbs Bill.

Sigh....to educate or not to educate...THAT is the question. Whether tis nobler in the mind to speak to one of inferior mental capacity or take arms against the ignorance that enslaves it. To teach...to hope. And by a hope to say we release the heartache and the thousand natural shocks that liberals inherit. Tis a conclusion devoutly to be wished. To teach...to hope. And in that teaching what dreams may come that may throw off the chains of entitlement. For who would bear the whips and chains of welfare, the OWS hypocrisy, the pangs of despised resentment, the elitists wrongs, and the spurns that loyalty marrow of the impoverished take....when they themselves might their salvation make with a bold initiative. Who would vote receivers respond to but that the dread of what may come after the election...the undiscovered country from whose bourne no politician returns puzzles the will and makes us bear those hardships we have than fly to others we know not of. In this regard the liberal mind turns awry and loses the name of action.

Last edited:

And if the poetry of my previous point escaped you (read Hamlet) let me sum it up by saying "wow...they're doing such a kick ass job huh? DOUCHEBAG!"

Although I think my previous post made the point much more eloquently.

Speak for yourself. I am a conservative and I have no problem with gays who want to marry. I feel they have the right to. I have no problems with people being gay at all that is their life and NO body has the right to tell them if its right or wrong.

Yea, right. Maybe you're in the wrong party? If you are so "liberal", then why isn't the rest of the Party. Seems kinda stupid being part of a party that doesn't share your "values". Unless, you're lying. Republicans do that a lot. Not all of them. Just 90%.

Hmmmm...I have defended homosexuals' right to marry continuously on these boards....are you suggesting that I am liberal? Me?

Who gives a flying fuck what you think? Seriously.

It's all about what the Republican Party does. And they hate the gays. You want to know what they think? Go read Republican Party state platforms.

Do Republicans on the USMB have a clue what their party stands for?

Bullshit. They are still gay haters. And not just gays. Don't kid yourselves. Otherwise, gays would have already had the right to marry. Conservative moms wouldn't be threatening boycotts. And being in the military wouldn't be such a big deal. It's all Conservatives. It's all Republicans. So just stop the bullshit!

Your so full of shit.

Just because you hate gays doesn't mean the guys and gals at FOX news do.

Your an idiot.

Bullshit. They are still gay haters. And not just gays. Don't kid yourselves. Otherwise, gays would have already had the right to marry. Conservative moms wouldn't be threatening boycotts. And being in the military wouldn't be such a big deal. It's all Conservatives. It's all Republicans. So just stop the bullshit!

Your so full of shit.

Just because you hate gays doesn't mean the guys and gals at FOX news do.

Your an idiot.

They say what their foreign bosses tell them to say.

Yea, right. Maybe you're in the wrong party? If you are so "liberal", then why isn't the rest of the Party. Seems kinda stupid being part of a party that doesn't share your "values". Unless, you're lying. Republicans do that a lot. Not all of them. Just 90%.

Hmmmm...I have defended homosexuals' right to marry continuously on these boards....are you suggesting that I am liberal? Me?

Who gives a flying fuck what you think? Seriously.

It's all about what the Republican Party does. And they hate the gays. You want to know what they think? Go read Republican Party state platforms.

Do Republicans on the USMB have a clue what their party stands for?

I really hesitate to get into this with you too deeply, rdean, cause arguing politics with you is a little like arguing quantum mechanics with a third grader. So let me be brief.

There are multiple factions within the Republican party. Those factions don't always agree on points of policy. Simply because I endorse low taxes, limited unionization, limited federal regulation, a strong foreign policy, etc does not mean I must endorse a ban on gay marriage. I am perfectly aware that is the Republican party's official position but I am free to disagree with it if I see fit and still call myself a Republican. I might point out that the Democrats hold the opposite position, yet in every single blue state where gay marriage has gone to a public vote the right of homosexuals to marry has always been shot down. It seems that despite their party's position, a good portion of liberals are not in favor of gay marriage or else you wouldn't have shit like Proposition 8 in California.

Forum List

Back