Bill O'Reilly compares Maxine Waters' hair to James Brown's wig...liberals cry racism

AND,

stupidity.

WTF is wrong with you people that you have no knowledge or respect for actual knowledge? All you know or care about is how someone looks.

You know drumpf's daughter wife will steal everything you can ever hope to own but you adore her.

Melania is a lying, stealing whore but she also has plastic boobs so you don't care.

You hated Michelle Obama because she fought for vets and their families and for the health of YOUR children.

Hell, you idiots even idolized the brain dead fish wife $arah Palin.

It really is true that you are the Party Of Dumb and you're actually proud of knowing nothing about much of anything.

Oh please!!
You guys on the left have been making fun of trumps "orange" complexion from the start of his presidential run.

My god, all over the internet you guys have been spewing about his looks. What fucking nerve you have complaining about this.

This coming from a guy, who's hair's so thin you can see what he's thinkin, and if it wasn't for elmer's glue, it would slide off his face and who has a forehead the size of a billboard and and and and who uses a loofer to masterbate.....I'd say Maxine is in good company, to fucked up hair people!!
What do you think Maxines hair looks like under that wig? Im guessing its a horror show. :laugh:

Its a bad wig choice, but who's looking

This coming from a guy, who's hair's so thin you can see what he's thinkin, and if it wasn't for elmer's glue, it would slide off his face and who has a forehead the size of a billboard and and and and who uses a loofer to masterbate.....I'd say Maxine is in good company, to fucked up hair people!!
What do you think Maxines hair looks like under that wig? Im guessing its a horror show. :laugh:

No one with decent eyesight thats for sure.

Who's looking?

Nobody. Only those who have eyes.:dunno:

But seriously, why is ok to make fun of the President's hair but not of Maxine Waters?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

She was great as Aunt Esther on Sanford and Son.

san20LaWandaPage.jpg

I heard this live. But he also said she's genuine and she believes everything she says. Pretty sure he said some other nice things about her also. I have to admit I was a little surprised he made the comment. But I didn't view it as racism, but rather a poor judgement call. But what else would you expect from liberals who live in a world where skin color means everything.

"millennials are supporting me to take on Dangerous Trump" - Crazy Maxine...does this crazy bitch think she's gonna beat Trump for the presidency in 2020?

Forum List

Back