Bill O'Reilly Claims a Tape Exists of a Woman Being Offered $200K to Make False Claims Against Trump

Ah Bull O'Liarly, there's a credible source.

The glaring flaw here of course is the law of supply and demand. It's not necessary to offer money, let alone $200k, to make up a story. Real stories already abound. Unpaid ones. Only in a world where Rump was a celibate monk would it be anywhere near necessary to fabricate something.

O'Liarly be all like

:dig:
WHAT "real stories" ? You mean fairy tales ?

Hey, you want to call them "fairies", good luck.

Who would believe Bill O'Reilly. Seriously. How many people have accused trump? How many people have accused moore? Yet they are not to be believed, but O'Reilly is? With his history?

Who would believe Bill O'Reilly. Seriously. How many people have accused trump? How many people have accused moore? Yet they are not to be believed, but O'Reilly is? With his history?

This is the degree to which self-delusion stretches the world of reality. This "story" is like, imagine Roy Moore denouncing Rump for his suggestive incest pictures with his daughter, talking about "she was only fifteen, you don't do that!".

O'Really is out of a job and irrelevant and the lack of attention is gnawing at him.

The glaring flaw here of course is the law of supply and demand. It's not necessary to offer money, let alone $200k, to make up a story. Real stories already abound. Unpaid ones. Only in a world where Rump was a celibate monk would it be anywhere near necessary to fabricate something.

O'Liarly be all like

unpaid? how do you know?

I pulled a 4.0 in Economics, that's how.

True story too. I got extra credit when the prof asked us to "spell entrepreneur" and I spelt it in both male and female versions. The advantages of being a cunning linguist.
Oreilley isnt credible. But more credible than you, pogo..

Yes. I'm going to trust the man who sexual harassed women on his job. He's trustworthy.

If he has proof (which I doubt) he should release the video.

But just because one woman lied, doesn't mean the other 20 women are lying.

O'Liarly be all like

unpaid? how do you know?

True story too. I got extra credit when the prof asked us to "spell entrepreneur" and I spelt it in both male and female versions. The advantages of being a cunning linguist.

You ever seen me claiming I have a tape of somebody paid $200k to make up something that's already readily available?

Ever seen me order a "loofa" in a Middle Eastern restaurant?

OK then.

O'Liarly be all like

unpaid? how do you know?

You ever seen me claiming I have a tape of somebody paid $200k to make up something that's already readily available?

Ever seen me order a "loofa" in a Middle Eastern restaurant?

OK then.
:lol:

Why would anyone need to make false claims?

There are so many real ones to choose from

You don't know what is true or not. It is just a lot easier to attack the person than debate what they think. Lazy bum.
Where's the tape?
Up your ass, how should I know?
Oh dear....are you panicking?
Are you? Where is the proof of Russian collusion?
Has that tape shown up yet?

You don't know what is true or not. It is just a lot easier to attack the person than debate what they think. Lazy bum.
Where's the tape?
Up your ass, how should I know?
Oh dear....are you panicking?
Are you? Where is the proof of Russian collusion?
Has that tape shown up yet?
Has proof of collusion showed up yet?

then by all means the lying serial sex harasser should produce it. let's go!

So...everyone is guilty until proven innocent according to you? I bet that even if he does produce that tape you will claim it's false.

Since when is a political campaign a criminal trial? Only to trumptards.

Notice that neither the sexual predator in the White House or the child molester have done what they said .... which is sue for defamation.

Again keep supporting the child molester.

Unproven. What he will vote for is not unproven, and that is why he will get the vote.
Not quite enough, tho.

The NUMBER of accusers is irrelevant. All that matters is EVIDENCE.

Evidence against Trump >> ZERO.

Evidence against Moore >> ZERO.

Since when is a political campaign a criminal trial? Only to trumptards.

Notice that neither the sexual predator in the White House or the child molester have done what they said .... which is sue for defamation.

Again keep supporting the child molester.
They should be SUING YOU for defamation.

Where should it be "proven". There is nothing not credible about this. The creep had the hots for his own wife when she was 15.

Or creepy Roy could have sued for defamation like he said he would. But why do that when you have dukes who believe every bit of lying lunacy that comes out of his mouth.

That said he's already been proven to be incapable of upholding the constitution by twice getting tossed from the bench for his failure to abide by orders of superior courts.

And if that part confuses you, you might want to go look up what our common law system of law is.
YOU are who is "creepy"

SIXTEEN women have accused trump of sexual misbehavior and harassment.

Is anyone simple-minded enough to believe they're all lying?

Forum List

Back