Bill O'Reilly caught in another lie

...You forgot to add Bill O'Reilly, but I'm not surprised. You like the rest of the gullible will continue to claim that O'Reilly didn't lie....bwahaha...talk about denial. At least both Williams and Hillary have admitted and apologized for their error.....Billo the Clown? not so much...[/SIZE]
I'm gullible, and claim that O'Reilly didn't lie?

Link?

No, I said that it didn't matter a good goddamn whether O'Reilly did lie or not, because (1) it did not involve Stolen Valor -type claims in connection with American troops and American military operations and (2) the timing and frenzied feeding from the Left associated with this mark it as a mere copycat retaliation.

Get your antagonists sorted before you start dissing them, eh?

Saying it didn't matter isn't a ringing endorsement......and your pointing out of lefties that have lied clearly translates to defending the fat liar, O'Reilly. And if we're only concerned about the ones that lie in connections with American troops and American military operations, then you should have mentioned Bozo Boooooosh.........the biggest, fattest liar of them all.
I understand your point of view.

Here is mine.

1. Brian Williams lied about being in (or following) a downed US helicopter and being pinned-down by enemy fire alongside US troops - confirmed and admitted.

2. Hillary Clinton lied about being under fire by enemy snipers alongside US troops - confirmed and admitted.

3. O'Reilly lied about being on the receiving end of a riot in Argentina in which the local army fired into the crowd - maybe - differing accounts - not admitted.

Case (1) = the civilian version of Stolen Valor, in connection with the people in our own armed forces.

Case (2) = the civilian version of Stolen Valor, in connection with the people in our own armed forces.

Neither of these were 'errors' - they were lies.

Case (3) = bullshitting, at worst, and possibly moot in toto, if proven untrue, and nothing to do with the people in our own armed forces.

Case (1) = mountain (Stolen Valor).

Case (2) = mountain (Stolen Valor).

Case (3) = molehill (run-of-the-mill bullshitting that does not detract from our own armed forces)

I like mine better.

You've got nothing.....Uneducated2008...........but keep trying......you're only fooling yourself.

I don't need anything Playtex, I'm not making accusations. The issue is that your masters have nothing, and desperately run around with hair on fire.

It's truly entertaining.

What happened - though you don't have the wits to grasp it, is that Cornhole came out looking like a liar and a demagogue - which he is. Mother Jones came off as a partisan rag with no integrity - and you Soros drones scurry about spewing hate to each other and think you're winning.

...You forgot to add Bill O'Reilly, but I'm not surprised. You like the rest of the gullible will continue to claim that O'Reilly didn't lie....bwahaha...talk about denial. At least both Williams and Hillary have admitted and apologized for their error.....Billo the Clown? not so much...[/SIZE]
I'm gullible, and claim that O'Reilly didn't lie?

Link?

No, I said that it didn't matter a good goddamn whether O'Reilly did lie or not, because (1) it did not involve Stolen Valor -type claims in connection with American troops and American military operations and (2) the timing and frenzied feeding from the Left associated with this mark it as a mere copycat retaliation.

Get your antagonists sorted before you start dissing them, eh?

Saying it didn't matter isn't a ringing endorsement......and your pointing out of lefties that have lied clearly translates to defending the fat liar, O'Reilly. And if we're only concerned about the ones that lie in connections with American troops and American military operations, then you should have mentioned Bozo Boooooosh.........the biggest, fattest liar of them all.
I understand your point of view.

Here is mine.

1. Brian Williams lied about being in (or following) a downed US helicopter and being pinned-down by enemy fire alongside US troops - confirmed and admitted.

2. Hillary Clinton lied about being under fire by enemy snipers alongside US troops - confirmed and admitted.

3. O'Reilly lied about being on the receiving end of a riot in Argentina in which the local army fired into the crowd - maybe - differing accounts - not admitted.

Case (1) = the civilian version of Stolen Valor, in connection with the people in our own armed forces.

Case (2) = the civilian version of Stolen Valor, in connection with the people in our own armed forces.

O'Reilly lied about being in combat......you're already hedging. Of course he hasn't admitted it.....even after countless sources that were there have debunked what O'Reilly says.
You're just as dishonest as O'Reilly.
"I tell you what, I've been in combat. I've seen it. I've been close to it. And if my unit is in danger and I got a captured guy and the guy knows where the enemy is and I'm looking him in the eye, the guy better tell me. That's all I'm gonna tell you. If it's life or death, he's going first."

Neither of these were 'errors' - they were lies.
They are all lies.....even O'Reilly's. The problem with most of you on the right, you don't have the balls to admit when you fuck up.

Case (3) = bullshitting, at worst, and possibly moot in toto, if proven untrue, and nothing to do with the people in our own armed forces.

Case (1) = mountain (Stolen Valor).

Case (2) = mountain (Stolen Valor).

Case (3) = molehill (run-of-the-mill bullshitting that does not detract from our own armed forces)

I like mine better.
Of course you like your's better....it makes you come out like O'Reilly didn't lie. And, FYI, it does detract from our own armed forces....pretending you are in combat when you're not takes some of the glory that is due our valiant soldiers who are fighting for our country, not some blowhard that wants to appear as a war hero.

The 50th time you Soros assclowns moved the goal posts, even the dimmest bulbs caught on to your desperation... :thup:

Nobody moved the goal posts........Billo the Clown is the biggest approved and defended liar on the right.....next to Boooooooooooosh!

All Bush did was repeat what these "liars" said. You are willing to call all of them liars as well are you not?
Two of these "liars" even ran for President.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998 |
Source

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998 | Source

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998 | Source

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998 | Source

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton.
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998 | Source

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998 | Source

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999 | Source

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002 | Source

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002 | Source

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002 | Source

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002 | Source

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

O'ReillyCombatLie.jpg

The only war O'Reilly has been involved in is the War on Christmas

The 50th time you Soros assclowns moved the goal posts, even the dimmest bulbs caught on to your desperation... :thup:

Nobody moved the goal posts........Billo the Clown is the biggest approved and defended liar on the right.....next to Boooooooooooosh!

All Bush did was repeat what these "liars" said. You are willing to call all of them liars as well are you not?

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998 | Source

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998 | Source

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."

They were all going on the assumption that Bush/Cheney were being honest about Iraq having WMDs.

Nice try.........bwahahaha.....but you all have used that line before.....you can't excuse the chief liars Bush/Cheney......they didn't care.

They were all going on the assumption that Bush/Cheney were being honest about Iraq having WMDs.

Nice try.........bwahahaha.....but you all have used that line before.....you can't excuse the chief liars Bush/Cheney......they didn't care.

Soros Commandment to all termites, when losing on the internet, scream BOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH and you will win....

You are one desperate assclown, Playtex,,,,

- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998 | Source

Wrong again They were all quoting from the intel they got from the Clinton CIA director and other US and allied intelligence agencies.

...O'Reilly lied about being in combat......you're already hedging. Of course he hasn't admitted it.....even after countless sources that were there have debunked what O'Reilly says...
He lied about being in combat?

Last I heard, somebody had said that he claimed to have provided coverage within a war zone, during the Falklands War, as well as having been in a protesting crowd (riot) in Buenos Aires when Argentine troops fired upon the crowd, yes?

None of which involved US troops nor US military operations, insofar as I remember.

...You're just as dishonest as O'Reilly...
Hardly... and I have not accused you of such things... merely disagreed with your interpretation.

Then again, I understand that some folks believe that it adds weight or credibility to their side of things, if they call the other guy dishonest.

Have at it. Have a field day with it. I know better.

..."I tell you what, I've been in combat. I've seen it. I've been close to it. And if my unit is in danger and I got a captured guy and the guy knows where the enemy is and I'm looking him in the eye, the guy better tell me. That's all I'm gonna tell you. If it's life or death, he's going first."...
Then he was bullshitting... he was lying.

Did this supposed 'combat' involve US troops or US military operations?

Did he claim to be shot down, or following an aircraft that was shot down?

Did he claim to be under fire for hours on-end, or under sniper fire in a landing zone?

...They are all lies.....even O'Reilly's. The problem with most of you on the right, you don't have the balls to admit when you fuck up...
Good thing for me that I'm a Centrist then, eh? This is about Reality, and truth. Left and Right have nothing to do with this.

Personally, I try not to lie, and to admit when I've screwed up. Why? Because I'm lazy. it's waaaaayy too much trouble to keep track of lies and bullshit.

..Of course you like your's better....it makes you come out like O'Reilly didn't lie...
This isn't about me. This isn't about you. And 'my way' does not make it look like O'Reilly didn't lie. It merely portrays Williams' and Clintons' lies as grotesquely insulting to our people in the US Armed Forces, whereas O'Reilly's claims do not - insofar as I am aware.

... And, FYI, it does detract from our own armed forces....pretending you are in combat when you're not takes some of the glory that is due our valiant soldiers who are fighting for our country, not some blowhard that wants to appear as a war hero.
No, it does not detract from our own armed forces.

If O'Reilly had said that he was in a US helicopter that was shot down, or if O'Reilly had said that he was closely following a US helicopter that was shot down, and that his own helicopter had taken groundfire, and that he and multiple helicopter crews were pinned down under enemy fire for hours awaiting rescue by other US armed forces, or, if O'Reilly had said that he was under sniper fire alongside other US troops in a hot L(anding) Z(one), then, perhaps O'Reilly's lie(s) would have been legitimately pitched as a case of 'Stolen Valor' and insulting to our troops.

As it is, O'Reilly neither said nor did any such thing, correct?

O'Reilly's claims - true or false - do not involve US military personnel nor US military operations, correct?

If true, then... I reset my case.

Is that the one where he received the Peabody award.....(for valor...:bs1:)............:D

You've convinced me Playtex, I won't vote for O'Reilly for president.

Nor anyone else who exaggerated or flat out lied about "sniper fire."

What about you, or do you have one set of standards for O'Reilly and a different set for Hillary "Stolen Valor" Clinton?

Yeah, I know - you have no standards are all - you're just a mindless hack...

Is that the one where he received the Peabody award.....(for valor...:bs1:)............:D

Quit lying....you know your dumb ass would vote for O'Reilly because you worship him.

What about you, or do you have one set of standards for O'Reilly and a different set for Hillary "Stolen Valor" Clinton?
No, idiot, go back and read my posts.....Hillary has already admitted she lied.........I prefer honesty, and as long as she has admitted it, I will definitely vote for her.

Bwahahaha.....what a freaking idiot you are....here you are defending O'Reilly and you claim I have no standards....you're a class act, er, I mean, a clown act.

I quoted him. You're so fucking dishonest, I'm not even going to bother reading the rest of your gibberish.

The facts prove O'Reilly lied.....continue to defend him, cause you're just like him.

Quit lying....you know your dumb ass would vote for O'Reilly because you worship him.

O'Reilly?

BWAHAHAHA

There's that IQ of DD in action, Playtex..

No, idiot, go back and read my posts.....Hillary has already admitted she lied.........I prefer honesty, and as long as she has admitted it, I will definitely vote for her.

So it is ONLY about "D" or "R" with you. You're dumb as a dog turd.

Bwahahaha.....what a freaking idiot you are....here you are defending O'Reilly and you claim I have no standards....you're a class act, er, I mean, a clown act.

Yo stupid, I said that you convinced me. But if I have consistent standard, it has to apply to Hillary "Stolen Valor" Clinton as well.

I quoted him. You're so fucking dishonest, I'm not even going to bother reading the rest of your gibberish.

The facts prove O'Reilly lied.....continue to defend him, cause you're just like him.
What?

I asked a question, and I'm called 'dishonest' for it?

Why don't you try addressing the issue of Severity or Import - mountains and molehills - Stolen Valor versus everyday bullshitting?

But you won't... because you can't... you know the assessment is accurate.

So, like a petulant child, you protest 'gibberish' and 'verbosity' and 'dishonesty' and try to weasel out of the end-game, once you're cornered.

Rather like kicking over the chess board, yelling "I quit" at the top of your lungs, and shambling out of the room.

Somehow, I'm not surprised.

Now... go to the time-out corner, until you've stopped sulking.

What?

I quoted his words......why would you need to ask if he said he was in combat. That's dishonest.
And then you have the audacity to claim he only lied about being on the receiving end of a riot...

O'Reilly On The Falklands War: "I've Seen Combat Up Close And Personal"
BILL O REILLY IN COMBAT IN HIS OWN WORDS in News Forum

His Faux News appearance denying that he lied and showing footage to prove it is all bullshit.

Bill O’Reilly has declared himself vindicated by newly unearthed footage of a 1982 riot in Argentina, despite the archive tapes failing to support his disputed claims that he reported from a war zone massacre as a young correspondent.

The Fox News anchor showed excerpts of clips that had been released by CBS earlier on Monday at his request and claimed they backed up his descriptions of the peril he faced when reporting from the country at the end of the Falklands war.

Bill O Reilly tapes fail to back up claims of combat zone reporting Media The Guardian

What?

I quoted his words......why would you need to ask if he said he was in combat. That's dishonest...
That's not dishonesty... that's incredulity... it was the first time that such information had come my way.

If the supporting materials hold up under a closer scrutiny, then it would appear that O'Reilly did, indeed, lie about being in a combat zone.

...And then you have the audacity to claim he only lied about being on the receiving end of a riot...
No, I was acting upon the information in my possession at the time of posting.

...His Faux News appearance denying that he lied and showing footage to prove it is all bullshit...
Then it's bullshit.

==========================

Next slide...

Now... on to the real issues...

Severity and Import...

Mountains versus molehills...

Did any of O'Reilly's claims involve US armed forces personnel or US military operations?

Did O'Reilly claim to be under fire by enemies of the United States, while alongside US military personnel?

And were such claims refuted by eyewitnesses to such US military operations?

If 'yes', then, O'Reilly has engaged in the civilian flavor of 'Stolen Valor' in connection with our own troops (like Williams and Clinton).

If 'no', then O'Reilly has not engaged in the civilian flavor of 'Stolen Valor', in connection with our own troops (unlike Williams and Clinton).

So, which is it?

Did O'Reilly engage in 'Stolen Valor' behaviors, in connection with our own troops and military operations?

Yes or No?

Last edited:

"No, idiot, go back and read my posts.....Hillary has already admitted she lied.........I prefer honesty, and as long as she has admitted it, I will definitely vote for her."

That explains it all.

"No, idiot, go back and read my posts.....Hillary has already admitted she lied.........I prefer honesty, and as long as she has admitted it, I will definitely vote for her."

That explains it all.
Indeed.

I could not bring myself to vote for anyone who engaged in 'Stolen Valor' -type behaviors, even if they admit it and repent, later.

It's not a matter of confession and repentance, it's a matter of doing it in the first place.

The commission of such a despicable act speaks volumes about instinctive honor and integrity and strength of character and respect for our military folk.

Negative volumes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back