Bill O'Reilly Attacks San Francisco Sheriff With Bogus Claim

Shall I start a thread about yours, then?

I get the feeling you wouldn't have anything intelligent to offer in it.

Only if you wanna see Republican slave labor.

I think you're confusing game fully employed under Republicans with freeloading and lousy job market under Democrats...just sayin...

I would scrubbing someones toliet for a couple dollars an hour "gainfully employed".

And Reagan took Unemployment from a little over 7% to about 11% in his first three years and i don't need to tell what Bush did to the great economy Clinton left him.

It is a beautiful city and has areas with it's share of freraks but that is true in any big city.

Bill's bogus claim was abou the Sheriff

"

Here you are again, asserting claims without providing any evidence or at least reasoning. Is it too much to ask for you to support your claims. If you are going to claim that OReilly's claim was false you might want to:

1) Start out by pointing out what Bill's claim was
2) Show where he is wrong.

Just saying he is wrong adds absolutely nothing to discussion. And if you arent here for discussion what the heck is your point to being here?

Read my previous popsts i did point out his lies.

I did. Wouldnt have said anything otherwise.

Only if you wanna see Republican slave labor.

I think you're confusing game fully employed under Republicans with freeloading and lousy job market under Democrats...just sayin...

I would scrubbing someones toliet for a couple dollars an hour "gainfully employed".

And Reagan took Unemployment from a little over 7% to about 11% in his first three years and i don't need to tell what Bush did to the great economy Clinton left him.

Reagan had the Carter recession to contend with..

Bush had the Clinton bubble burst recession and 9/11.. BTW Democrats controlled the House and Senate Bush's last 2 years and it's been down hill ever since...

I would also say that Republican's spent like Democrats during the Bush years.. they shamed conservative Republicans..of course, nothing even close to Obama...

Reagan had the Carter recession to contend with..

Bush had the Clinton bubble burst recession and 9/11.. BTW Democrats controlled the House and Senate Bush's last 2 years and it's been down hill ever since...

I would also say that Republican's spent like Democrats during the Bush years.. they shamed conservative Republicans..of course, nothing even close to Obama...

I dont think he cares if it was a bipartisan effort. He wants to blame the people trying to get us out of it.

Here you are again, asserting claims without providing any evidence or at least reasoning. Is it too much to ask for you to support your claims. If you are going to claim that OReilly's claim was false you might want to:

1) Start out by pointing out what Bill's claim was
2) Show where he is wrong.

Just saying he is wrong adds absolutely nothing to discussion. And if you arent here for discussion what the heck is your point to being here?

Bill O said:
"basically says flat out 'I am not going to tell the federal government when I arrest a violent felon who is not in this country legally. He just won't do it"

That's a lie

Bill's geust said(And Bill O agreed):

"If you're an illegal alien, in San Francisco and you're arrested for a misdemeanor, when the feds try to put a hold on you, he will release the illegal alien into the streets before the feds can pick them up". Bill said it is "outrageous."

That's a lie

Bill O Said:
"City of SF will not obey federal immigration law"

That's a lieSheriff Hennessey is not "breaking" federal immigration law

I give Truthseeker420 some credit... he's a gamer...

just happens to be... not quite right..

Bill O'Reilly seems to have a fascination, bordering on the prurient, with San Francisco. While most folks who have visited or lived in San Francisco would say that it is one of the nicest cities on the planet, Bill has frequently given it a wag of his finger. In fact, he claims that he coined the term "San Francisco Values" when, like the "Paris Business Review," this claim is bogus. But Bill has devoted not an insubstantial amount of air time to scolding San Francisco for its liberal and open attitude. This isn't surprising, given that "traditionalist" O'Reilly shares the same loathing for tolerance which is anathema to those, like Bill, who have a rigidly dogmatic world view (cept for phone sex). But rather than directly confront that California den of iniquity, Bill sends his stalker (whoops, producer) Jesse T Watters to do amusing little "man on the street" vignettes with folks on the streets of San Francisco. As O'Reilly's homey, Watters' "reporting" is really a channeling of his lord and master. The videos, despite their weak attempt at humor, have an agenda. The first San Francisco video was obviously an attempt to portray the people of San Francisco as kinky freaks. The agenda of the more recent video was to a) portray the people of San Francisco as kinky freaks and b) attack a San Francisco sheriff for breaking the law regarding undocumented immigrants - or, as Fox "News" portrays them, "illegal aliens." Thus, O'Reilly was able to further the right wing/Fox News meme of how evil liberals and evil "illegals" are part of the same, evil agenda which is more bogus, Bill BS!

Continue reading »
News Hounds: Bill O'Reilly Attacks San Francisco Sheriff With Bogus Claim

ya lost me right here;
. While most folks who have visited or lived in San Francisco would say that it is one of the nicest cities on the planet,

:lol:

Bill O'Reilly seems to have a fascination, bordering on the prurient, with San Francisco. While most folks who have visited or lived in San Francisco would say that it is one of the nicest cities on the planet, Bill has frequently given it a wag of his finger. In fact, he claims that he coined the term "San Francisco Values" when, like the "Paris Business Review," this claim is bogus. But Bill has devoted not an insubstantial amount of air time to scolding San Francisco for its liberal and open attitude. This isn't surprising, given that "traditionalist" O'Reilly shares the same loathing for tolerance which is anathema to those, like Bill, who have a rigidly dogmatic world view (cept for phone sex). But rather than directly confront that California den of iniquity, Bill sends his stalker (whoops, producer) Jesse T Watters to do amusing little "man on the street" vignettes with folks on the streets of San Francisco. As O'Reilly's homey, Watters' "reporting" is really a channeling of his lord and master. The videos, despite their weak attempt at humor, have an agenda. The first San Francisco video was obviously an attempt to portray the people of San Francisco as kinky freaks. The agenda of the more recent video was to a) portray the people of San Francisco as kinky freaks and b) attack a San Francisco sheriff for breaking the law regarding undocumented immigrants - or, as Fox "News" portrays them, "illegal aliens." Thus, O'Reilly was able to further the right wing/Fox News meme of how evil liberals and evil "illegals" are part of the same, evil agenda which is more bogus, Bill BS!

Continue reading »

ya lost me right here;
. While most folks who have visited or lived in San Francisco would say that it is one of the nicest cities on the planet,

I've been there. It is a beautiful city. It has it's area with freaks but so does every major city.

Bill O said:
"basically says flat out 'I am not going to tell the federal government when I arrest a violent felon who is not in this country legally. He just won't do it"

That's a lie

"If you're an illegal alien, in San Francisco and you're arrested for a misdemeanor, when the feds try to put a hold on you, he will release the illegal alien into the streets before the feds can pick them up". Bill said it is "outrageous."

That's a lie

Bill O Said:

hummmm..

San Francisco Sheriff Hennessey Says He Will Stop Holding Inmates for Deportation - KRON 4 News

Sheriff takes "Sanctuary City" Policy to the Extreme » Publications » Family Security Matters

SF sheriff wants to use new immigration policy - Yahoo! News

Bill O said:

That's a lie

That's a lie

Bill O Said:

hummmm..

San Francisco Sheriff Hennessey Says He Will Stop Holding Inmates for Deportation - KRON 4 News

Sheriff takes "Sanctuary City" Policy to the Extreme » Publications » Family Security Matters

SF sheriff wants to use new immigration policy - Yahoo! News

Those links din't say the SF Sheriff would release violent felons or fail to report violent felons to the federal government. nor do they say SF is breaking any Federal Immigration Law.

Last edited:

Bill O said:

That's a lie

That's a lie

Bill O Said:

Please stop asserting things as if that proves it.

Saying "That's a lie" isn't evidence.

Bill O said:

That's a lie

That's a lie

Bill O Said:

Please stop asserting things as if that proves it.

Saying "That's a lie" isn't evidence.

What? Really? how would someone prove the sheriff didn't say that. you can't prove a negitive. Come on!

Continue reading »

ya lost me right here;

I've been there. It is a beautiful city. It has it's area with freaks but so does every major city.

and I have been to Maputo, but I would not want to live there...see how easy that was? :lol:

Forum List

Back