Bill O'Reilly Apologizes

Never mind idiot O'Reilly.

What's important here is that the R's were too busy voting against equal voting rights for all US citizens and could not find the time in their busy vacation schedule to attend the 50th Anniversary Celebration.

These jackasses only work 125 days a year but not one elected pub could be bothered to attend.

you are lying hateful piece of work...how do you stand yourself?

you should try that evolving thing you whined about EARLIER...

What's important here is that the R's were too busy voting against equal voting rights for all US citizens and could not find the time in their busy vacation schedule to attend the 50th Anniversary Celebration.

These jackasses only work 125 days a year but not one elected pub could be bothered to attend.

Since we're derailing the thread, I'd like to mention Miley Cyrus

tumblr_ms5opkvyjf1qzwh14o2_500.gif

dang it Sampson, you should of put a warning on that...

trashy and raunchy won't help her...

That's officially called Twerking now.

Already saw some NFL player incorporating it into his TD dance.

Yes I was wrong.

In the spirit of Topicality, I'd like to publically apologize to the entire USMB membership, and to Teddy Bears everywhere

Wow, after he and others in the GOP ran with that lie.<My comment

A rare sight: O'Reilly admits error - The Maddow Blog

Shortly after the 50th anniversary celebration of the March on Washington, Fox News' Bill O'Reilly was, as per the norm, outraged. Specifically, the host was incensed that there were no Republican speakers who addressed the enormous crowd at the Lincoln Memorial.

Arguing with Democratic strategist James Carville, O'Reilly demanded an explanation as to why former President George W. Bush, for example, wasn't there. Carville said, "I do not know that he wasn't invited." The host responded, "He wasn't. No Republicans and no conservatives were invited."

Though repeated with certainty, O'Reilly was, of course, completely wrong. Indeed, we knew a few hours before his show aired that Republican leaders were invited, but chose not to participate. Last night, in a remarkably rare sight, O'Reilly actually acknowledged an error.

"Last night during my discussion with James Carville about the Martin Luther King commemoration I said there were no Republican speakers invited. Wrong. Was wrong. Some Republicans were asked to speak. They declined. And that was a mistake. They should have spoken.

"Now, the mistake, entirely on me. I simply assumed that since all the speakers were liberal Democrats, Republicans were excluded. So, here's the 'Tip of the Day' -- Always check out the facts before you make a definitive statement. And, when you make a mistake, admit it."
<more>

Hes a hack and still has it wrong,for a guy that bloviates like he does you'd think he'd explain it.......but hey, I am sure he appreciates your support, I didn't know you watched fox :doubt:

The man has integrity and is not afraid to admit when he made a mistake.

Unlike the libtard media loons.

Will O'Reilly ever apologize to Shawn Hornbeck? | Crooks and Liars

Bill O'Reilly, a man who said an 11 year old who was raped "liked it". The child stayed with his rapist because he was told by the rapist the child's family would be killed. To protect his family, the child stayed 5 years with his rapist until another child was brought into the house. Then, even knowing he was putting his family at risk, he escaped with the child and went to the police.

Right wingers say, "The man has integrity and is not afraid to admit when he made a mistake." Which seems to translate into, "Yes, I think the 11 year old rape victim 'liked it'."

That child's attacker was found guilty of 71 accounts. Bill promised to apologize if he were found out to be wrong and never did. Such integrity.

This is what passes for integrity for Republicans.

Republicans angry Bill O'Reilly attacked. Shawn Hornbeck? Not so much. I bet if Shawn had been a fetus, they would be outraged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congresswoman Honabusa (D) Hawaii tried a slick move on O'Reilly with a claim about an intolerant statement that O'Reilly was alleged to have said about Asians. Bill pinned her down with a direct question about her source and she was forced to admit that she never saw the show but relied on Media Matters spin.

This thread is stupid. O'Reilly may have been technically wrong. But, he was onto something. It has already came out that the extreme minority Republicans were sent their invites right before the event.

Personally, I don't care about these exclusive rallies held by people that don't give a shit about MLK taught in the first place. Nor do I shed a tear for Republicans for that matter.

Congresswoman Honabusa (D) Hawaii tried a slick move on O'Reilly with a claim about an intolerant statement that O'Reilly was alleged to have said about Asians. Bill pinned her down with a direct question about her source and she was forced to admit that she never saw the show but relied on Media Matters spin.

Bill was sued for sexual harassment. He called the young lady every name in the book until she produced audio tapes of him asking her to practice with a dildo in front of him and let's go get a hotel room and get this over with. Shouldn't say those things over the phone. Seems after the first couple of times, she was so angry, she started taping the calls. Oops.

The details of the settlement was never released, but she did say she will never have to work again and all of her nieces and nephews and any kids she has will be able to go to college.

So tell me. Which is worse? What he did to this young women or saying an 11 year old boy who was raped was "having fun"? That's our Billo!

The man has integrity and is not afraid to admit when he made a mistake.

Unlike the libtard media loons.

Will O'Reilly ever apologize to Shawn Hornbeck? | Crooks and Liars

Bill O'Reilly, a man who said an 11 year old who was raped "liked it". The child stayed with his rapist because he was told by the rapist the child's family would be killed. To protect his family, the child stayed 5 years with his rapist until another child was brought into the house. Then, even knowing he was putting his family at risk, he escaped with the child and went to the police.

Right wingers say, "The man has integrity and is not afraid to admit when he made a mistake." Which seems to translate into, "Yes, I think the 11 year old rape victim 'liked it'."

That child's attacker was found guilty of 71 accounts. Bill promised to apologize if he were found out to be wrong and never did. Such integrity.

This is what passes for integrity for Republicans.

Republicans angry Bill O'Reilly attacked. Shawn Hornbeck? Not so much. I bet if Shawn had been a fetus, they would be outraged.

OK, OK! You hate fetuses. We get it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, after he and others in the GOP ran with that lie.<My comment

A rare sight: O'Reilly admits error - The Maddow Blog

Shortly after the 50th anniversary celebration of the March on Washington, Fox News' Bill O'Reilly was, as per the norm, outraged. Specifically, the host was incensed that there were no Republican speakers who addressed the enormous crowd at the Lincoln Memorial.

Arguing with Democratic strategist James Carville, O'Reilly demanded an explanation as to why former President George W. Bush, for example, wasn't there. Carville said, "I do not know that he wasn't invited." The host responded, "He wasn't. No Republicans and no conservatives were invited."

Though repeated with certainty, O'Reilly was, of course, completely wrong. Indeed, we knew a few hours before his show aired that Republican leaders were invited, but chose not to participate. Last night, in a remarkably rare sight, O'Reilly actually acknowledged an error.

"Last night during my discussion with James Carville about the Martin Luther King commemoration I said there were no Republican speakers invited. Wrong. Was wrong. Some Republicans were asked to speak. They declined. And that was a mistake. They should have spoken.

"Now, the mistake, entirely on me. I simply assumed that since all the speakers were liberal Democrats, Republicans were excluded. So, here's the 'Tip of the Day' -- Always check out the facts before you make a definitive statement. And, when you make a mistake, admit it."
<more>
He should aplogize to the women he harrassed

You have love the stupid titles from the left...

what would be RARE is if they REPORT without the DRAMATIC crap they make up...but that wouldn't APPEAL to their rabid cult followers..

A RARE SITE is it...right there and seeing it was from the MADDCOW I went........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hey, Staph. I see your Operation American Spring finally worked to get Obama out of office.

Operation American Spring promises to drive Obama from office this Friday

Thank you for your participation.

"Let's roll, before it's too late!" :rofl:

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back