Bill O'Reilly and Tea Party: Hispanics are not traditional Americans

Want support for the OP.

Read squeeze and tank's remarks.

wanting proof is proof that the op is telling the truth? :cuckoo:

Your opinion is not the truth, but it does show that you are the type of person associated with the far right that drives away Hispanic voters.

The GOP would rather have the Hispanic vote than the far right vote if it has to choose between the two.

jake has become nothing more than a troll..

you kiss up to anyone who puts people down in your so called, party..

you're still a fake and the Op is just an upiity snob ass

you both should be Democrats, you need to stop pretending you are something else

he starts with something Bill O'reilly says then puts tea party and conservatives in it...how special

Last edited:
Stephanie, attacking me only shows your weakness.

Do you have anything for the OP?

Bill is associated with the far right, Stephanie, and you will just have to deal with that.

Want support for the OP.

Read squeeze and tank's remarks.

Your opinion is not the truth, but it does show that you are the type of person associated with the far right that drives away Hispanic voters.

The GOP would rather have the Hispanic vote than the far right vote if it has to choose between the two.

wanting proof that O'Reilly said that is not an opinion, it's a request.

otherwise it's a lie, but lies are your facts

Go back to the OP then. You don't get "just once more." Those days are over.

We have about ten million illegal criminals living among us. Does the left think they are "traditional Americans"?

I didn't read anything about illegal aliens. However, I think you may have inadvertently made the point: hispanics are regarded as illegal aliens and THAT'S where the GOP is screwing up in epic proportions.

This perception didn't exist with G.W. He got it right.

I don't see this as what the left thinks. I see this as how the GOP is screwing up a wet dream. This thing could be in the bag and GOP leaders opt to tear the bottom of the bag out instead.

Stupid is as stupid does.

We need a true bona fide third party that isn't a lite-version of the two major ones.

Go back to the OP then. You don't get "just once more." Those days are over.

no link = no proof

no proof = lie

jake is a liar

Forum List

Back