Bill O'Reilly accuser being arrested

What Fox had to do (I'm assuming) is pay off his contract. As long as they pay him the money whether he does the show or not, there is nothing to sue for. He could only sue Fox if they were involved in a breach of contract.
But you think that FOX is going to just let an innocent bill O'Reilly just walk over to another network?
well they wanted him gone. their loss. I believe him. Always did. too much nonsense.

No, nor did I say i was. Do I think he drugged and raped women? Yes. Yes I do. I see too many accusations to be mere coincidence of a bunch of dishonest women, all targeting the same man. How many times have you been accused of drugging and raping women? i'll guess zero
You can believe what you want...he may be guilty as hell but he would have to be very stupid and very sick to do what he did and in his station in live I find that unbelievable.
He clearly was and is a very ill individual. Mental illness does not care how rich or poor you are. For instance, we have a malignant narcissist showing early signs of dementia in the White House.
he is, how is it you know he's ill?

He clearly was and is a very ill individual. Mental illness does not care how rich or poor you are. For instance, we have a malignant narcissist showing early signs of dementia in the White House.
So now you are a doctor? just two minuets ago you were a prosecutor and a judge.
"You are a doctor"

No, nor am I insisting you agree with me. yes, a person who does what it appears Cosby did is clearly mentally ill. That seems to be more of a "common wisdom" thing, than a clinical thing. But the clinical terms for his illness do exist. Sociopathy. Narcissism. Pathological.

Or maybe none of that happened, and this is all coincidence that he was targeted by this group of women who don't know each other. That seems legit, right?
well it is legit if what the left wanted was to shut him up. Seems they accomplished that eh? Funny that this happened after his speech to black men about black men getting their act together. the last thing the dems want is black men to get their act together. they lose votes. One has to know, it is about votes. just like illegals is now. just about a fking vote. not about the good of america or a race. just a vote. Burgess Owens, Ex Oakland Raider, calls them evil people. EVIL!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back