Bill O Is Not A Good Interviewer

I watched this joker interview Bill Clinton a few minutes ago. He answered his own questions and put words into Clinton's mouth throughout. This joker has no skill when it comes to getting people to talk.

Clinton could have mocked him.....but he is selling books.

Terrible interview.

And yet, Bill is one of the most intelligent of the right wingers. He is a
rw "Gawd".

Who says so? i'm most interested in you. I think I like you.

I watched this joker interview Bill Clinton a few minutes ago. He answered his own questions and put words into Clinton's mouth throughout. This joker has no skill when it comes to getting people to talk.

Terrible interview.

This is why many call him "Bill-O Da Klown"

The man is an oaf of the highest order.

Terrible interview.

In the interest of being fair and balanced, here's the interview for those who obviously didn't see it.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1338659405001/

Now all can look for examples of Bill O "answered his own questions and put words into Clinton's mouth throughout."

Last edited:
BO's problem is that he won't shut up. People want to hear your guest, not you. He asks a question and then keeps interrupting

Yeah O'Reilly is terrible. That's why he has such terrible ratings. Rachel Maddow and Keith Olberman consistently run over him.

BWAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAA

Terrible interview.

In the interest of being fair and balanced, here's the interview for those who obviously didn't see it.

Clinton: Media Favored Obama Over Hillary - Fox News Video - Fox News

Now all can look for examples of Bill O "answered his own questions and put words into Clinton's mouth throughout."

Did you miss them? Or...is being obtuse your style?

BO's problem is that he won't shut up. People want to hear your guest, not you. He asks a question and then keeps interrupting

While Bill O has certainly been guilty of that, often to keep things moving forward, he was actually rather restrained in this interview...Clinton came off looking quite good.

While Bill O has certainly been guilty of that, often to keep things moving forward, he was actually rather restrained in this interview...Clinton came off looking quite good.

I think they both came off looking very good, and because of Bill's fast and tough questions and preventing his guest from spinning, much information came forth in a brief amount of time. I admire Clinton for allowing the interview with the best interviewer, but after all he does have to expose himself to the cable station with the most viewers than all others combined, in order to publicize his book and perhaps set the stage for a Mrs. Clinton to run for another office.....:eusa_whistle:

Christmassexy.gif

Terrible interview.

He's an ok interviewer it's just that Clinton made him seem so stupid. :lol:

I think they both came off looking very good, and because of Bill's fast and tough questions and preventing his guest from spinning, much information came forth in a brief amount of time. I admire Clinton for allowing the interview with the best interviewer, but after all he does have to expose himself to the cable station with the most viewers than all others combined, in order to publicize his book and perhaps set the stage for a Mrs. Clinton to run for another office.....:eusa_whistle:

Christmassexy.gif

Nice how you slip that very baseless opinion in there like it is accepted fact. You have learned well. But....the best interviewer in this country is Howard Stern. Not even close.

Great pics for the season, though.

Forum List

Back