Bill O Is Not A Good Interviewer

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
I watched this joker interview Bill Clinton a few minutes ago. He answered his own questions and put words into Clinton's mouth throughout. This joker has no skill when it comes to getting people to talk.

Clinton could have mocked him.....but he is selling books.

Terrible interview.

Epic Rap Battles of History 1_ John Lennon V Bill O'Reilly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vjjo7FUh9U]Epic Rap Battles of History 1_ John Lennon V Bill O'Reilly. LYRICS IN DESCRIPTON - YouTube[/ame]

I actually thought for just one moment I'd attempt an intelligent comment in this thread.

No you guys are freaking nuts!!!!

I watched this joker interview Bill Clinton a few minutes ago. He answered his own questions and put words into Clinton's mouth throughout. This joker has no skill when it comes to getting people to talk.

Terrible interview.

And yet, Bill is one of the most intelligent of the right wingers. He is a
rw "Gawd".

Terrible interview.

And yet, Bill is one of the most intelligent of the right wingers. He is a
rw "Gawd".

oh you silly billy.

we all know he's left of Joe. You don't get it do you? This is why we are winning and why you are going to wish you politically died as a child up and coming.

I'm gonna smoke you. You are a toy to me.

Forum List

Back