Bill Nye the stupid guy

2 Fahrenheit degrees is equivalent to 1.11 Centigrade degrees.

1.8 Centigrade degrees is equivalent to 3.24 Fahrenheit degrees

Yeah, Billy, physics degree. Got it.

Bear... well, what can I say?

Ha ha, listen to Bill Nye the stupid guys opening statement, he said 2 degrees Fahrenheit = 1.2 Celsius, it's not, everyone knows its 1.8

You're not helping the Skeptical cause by making false criticisms.

Own up to your confusion, and move on.

Convert degree Fahrenheit to degree Celsius - Conversion of Measurement Units

How many degree Fahrenheit in 1 degree Celsius? The answer is 1.8. We assume you are converting between degree Fahrenheit anddegree Celsius. You can view more details on each measurement unit: degree Fahrenheit ordegree Celsius The SI base unit for temperatureis the kelvin. 1 kelvin is equal to 1.8 degree Fahrenheit, or 1 degree Celsius. Note that rounding errors may occur, so always check the results. Use this page to learn how to convert between degrees Fahrenheit and degrees Celsius. Type in your own numbers in the form to convert the units!

I wouldn't point it out except it makes you look stupid, and hurts the Skeptical case.

A degree Celsius is roughly two degrees Fahrenheit. Remember that for the next time you convert from one scale to the other.

Sorry, I see you picked up on that. Carry on.

A degree Celsius is roughly two degrees Fahrenheit.

it is 1.8

nye the fake science guy said

it will rise

2 degrees Fahrenheit or 1.2 degrees Celsius

--LOL

Nobody cares about Bill Nye.........he suckers the suckers all the time. Guy is irrelevant in the real world............having no impact on public policy anywhere. He reminds me of one of those knucklehead behind the scenes actors that shows up at Star Wars conventions. All the Star Wars k00ks get giddy but outside the Star Wars World, nobody cares.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::deal::rofl::rofl::rofl::deal::rofl::rofl::rofl::deal::rofl::rofl::rofl::deal::rofl::rofl::rofl::deal::rofl::rofl::rofl::deal:

Nobody cares about Bill Nye.........he suckers the suckers all the time. Guy is irrelevant in the real world............having no impact on public policy anywhere. He reminds me of one of those knucklehead behind the scenes actors that shows up at Star Wars conventions. All the Star Wars k00ks get giddy but outside the Star Wars World, nobody cares.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::deal::rofl::rofl::rofl::deal::rofl::rofl::rofl::deal::rofl::rofl::rofl::deal::rofl::rofl::rofl::deal::rofl::rofl::rofl::deal:

well he exaggerated the Celsius scale for starters

--LOL

i had to go back and watch the video

man he got smoked by the other guy

--LOL

Ha ha, listen to Bill Nye the stupid guys opening statement, he said 2 degrees Fahrenheit = 1.2 Celsius, it's not, everyone knows its 1.8

Water boiling points:

C: 100
F: 212

Seriously, not knowing basic math makes you look like a complete dumb ass.

Bill Nye is likely smarter then all the loserterians on this board.

The loserterians are just pissed as they know this is true.

dang........^^^.......guy lives in his own world.

Matthew has gone insane from trying to believe all the alarmist talking points at the same time even though they are often mutually exclusive.

it was so much fun fcking with the libtards on the temps

looks like the thread is now dead

--LOL

Matthew has gone insane from trying to believe all the alarmist talking points at the same time even though they are often mutually exclusive.

--LOL
Wasn't a liberal that claimed 2 degrees F. equaled 1.8 degrees C. It was an exceptionally stupid 'Conservative', someone just like you, Jon.

--LOL
Wasn't a liberal that claimed 2 degrees F. equaled 1.8 degrees C. It was an exceptionally stupid 'Conservative', someone just like you, Jon.

see what i mean

--LOL Fuck You

Forum List

Back