Bill Nye the Moron Guy

Ariux

Rookie
Mar 16, 2012
'Science Guy' Bill Nye Says Creationism Hurts Kids

Bill Nye is trying to be persuasive, in a video, in arguing that Creationism is bad.

Bill Nye asserts:
1) The US is the most technologically advanced country in the world.
2) Creationism holds back the US, and only the US.

Hmmm, I don't think he made his case. He has no prima facie case and presents no evidence for his argument. If he weren't a moron, he'd see that he's the one with some explaining to do. How is it the whole rest of the world is not bogged down by Creationism, and yet is behind America in technology?

"The world becomes fantastically complicated when you don't believe in Evolution... here are distant stars that are just like our star but are at a different point in their life cycle." If Bill Nye the Moron Guy were defending Creationism, this is where a shithead Evolutionist would tell him that stars aren't part of Evolution. Anyway, So Bill, how do you explain expansion of the universe, that gravity doesn't suck, it blows? The point being, Evolution doesn't get rid of complexity. It just replaces one story with another.

Bill Nye the Moron Guy pleads for parents to don't believe Evolution to teach their kid Evolution, anyway. "I say to the grown-ups, if you want to deny Evolution... don't make your kids do it... We need people, we need Engineers..." Seriously, asking people to teach their children something they don't believe? Talk about a shithead? And, Bill Nye the Moron Guy, how does believing in billions of years help an Engineer understand how to build a bridge or design a CPU?

What a shithead.

Is he doing the Jimmy Dean commercials as the sun now or is that someone that looks like him?

• Banned
Eight years of Catholic grade school didn't do me any favors.

If you have shit for brains, then your Catholic School did as well as a public school, and at less than half the cost.

Bill Nye used to live on the same Island in Washington as me. Fun fact, he actually hates kids. I saw many occasions of him yelling at kids. Such a crazy person

• Banned

I'm going to side with Bill on this one. We don't have the video. All we have is the claims of a few people, none of which saw the UFO except on the film. It could be as simple as a film glitch.

The military might have confiscated the film just because they considered the missile test to be classified, not out of any interest to cover up UFOs.

I'm going to side with Bill on this one. We don't have the video. All we have is the claims of a few people, none of which saw the UFO except on the film. It could be as simple as a film glitch.

The military might have confiscated the film just because they considered the missile test to be classified, not out of any interest to cover up UFOs.

kind of like bible stories ...but more credible

Get some perspective angry lefties. The jihad is building up steam every day and now invading US Embassies and killing workers and dragging their bodies through the streets. Unemployment is realistically around 15%. Gas is pushing the $5.00 mark and what is the left worried about? Some obscure teacher who thinks it's OK to teach creationism alongside Darwinism. What a bunch.

Creationism is myth not science, Bill Nye is still a moron.

Man made global warming is a myth not a science but it is being taught and the extortion racket costs Americans billions. Creationism hurts nobody except the feelings of left wing bigots.

Creationism is myth not science, Bill Nye is still a moron.

Creationism is a philosophy derived from theological axiums and revelations.

It is not in itself science and IMO does not belong in a science class but perhaps a theory of cosmology class.

The creation accounts are likely myth, all of which have a core truth the legends built upon.
How much is literally true varies, IMO.

'Science Guy' Bill Nye Says Creationism Hurts Kids

Bill Nye is trying to be persuasive, in a video, in arguing that Creationism is bad.

Bill Nye asserts:
1) The US is the most technologically advanced country in the world.
2) Creationism holds back the US, and only the US.

Hmmm, I don't think he made his case. He has no prima facie case and presents no evidence for his argument. If he weren't a moron, he'd see that he's the one with some explaining to do. How is it the whole rest of the world is not bogged down by Creationism, and yet is behind America in technology?

"The world becomes fantastically complicated when you don't believe in Evolution... here are distant stars that are just like our star but are at a different point in their life cycle." If Bill Nye the Moron Guy were defending Creationism, this is where a shithead Evolutionist would tell him that stars aren't part of Evolution. Anyway, So Bill, how do you explain expansion of the universe, that gravity doesn't suck, it blows? The point being, Evolution doesn't get rid of complexity. It just replaces one story with another.

Bill Nye the Moron Guy pleads for parents to don't believe Evolution to teach their kid Evolution, anyway. "I say to the grown-ups, if you want to deny Evolution... don't make your kids do it... We need people, we need Engineers..." Seriously, asking people to teach their children something they don't believe? Talk about a shithead? And, Bill Nye the Moron Guy, how does believing in billions of years help an Engineer understand how to build a bridge or design a CPU?

What a shithead.

science_choices.jpg

Creationism-cartoon.gif

Forum List

Back