Bill Nye Is Dead ?

Bill Nye is GOD
Bill Nye is a man with a BS in mechanical engineering. If he talks about mechanical engineering I would listen. He is no more qualified to speak on the numerous subjects he does than a carpenter discussing brain surgery.

Do you know of any science he has discussed in which he was wrong or put out bad info?

:abgg2q.jpg:

So that is a 'No'?

I mean inaccuracies from a scientific standpoint.

Bill Nye is GOD
Bill Nye is a man with a BS in mechanical engineering. If he talks about mechanical engineering I would listen. He is no more qualified to speak on the numerous subjects he does than a carpenter discussing brain surgery.

Do you know of any science he has discussed in which he was wrong or put out bad info?

:abgg2q.jpg:

So that is a 'No'?

I mean inaccuracies from a scientific standpoint.

He put sand in a cup, pounded it down with a rock, and claimed the pressure and millions of years made it a rock. That's not science at all, but atheists believe it as true.

Here's a Bill Nye type who explains how sedimentary rocks bends. Again, it's not science at all.

His fictional daughter, whose first name is never disclosed, but who goes by the last name “Patterson”, could not be reached for comment—probably because right now, she's presumed dead in an explosion in Iceland, though I'm sure that next season, we'll learn how she and several other major characters survived.

I am pleased to announce that Mr. Nye's fictional daughter was revealed last week to still be alive. (Though she's still just as fictional.)

It turns out that she and the others were warned moments before a missile blew up the house in Iceland, where they were hiding, giving them barely enough time to escape into the tunnels underneath the house. One character died in the attack, but she and several others survived.

Bill Nye is GOD

Evos are usually wrong. He's in the other camp. A denier.

If he really died, then I go out a get some champagne.
Why does Bill Nye scare you so much? Is he starting to make sense to you?

You may be assured that James Bond is NOT afraid of girlieman Billy Nye the pencil neck.
Your attempt to be clever is so twentieth century. Either James Bond or I could lay a gluteus whuppin' on Billy with one hand tied behind our back.

His fictional daughter, whose first name is never disclosed, but who goes by the last name “Patterson”, could not be reached for comment—probably because right now, she's presumed dead in an explosion in Iceland, though I'm sure that next season, we'll learn how she and several other major characters survived.

And now, they've disclosed her first name. William. A very cute blond lady, has a man's first name.

I am pleased to announce that Mr. Nye's fictional daughter was revealed last week to still be alive. (Though she's still just as fictional.)

It turns out that she and the others were warned moments before a missile blew up the house in Iceland, where they were hiding, giving them barely enough time to escape into the tunnels underneath the house. One character died in the attack, but she and several others survived.
And now, they've disclosed her first name. William. A very cute blond lady, has a man's first name.

And once again, she appeared to have died at the end of an episode, only to turn up alive in the following episode, this time saved by a rather improbable deux ex machina.

Forum List

Back