Bill Nye Finally Gets a Follower

Like a lot of wealthy folks, Nye likely supports increased taxes on upper income brackets. Do you remember what the American tax system looked like in the 50s and 60s?

Nothing is stopping them from sending in a couple of million extra if they like...don't see many of them doing that though...

Like a lot of wealthy folks, Nye likely supports increased taxes on upper income brackets. Do you remember what the American tax system looked like in the 50s and 60s?
Did you know that Americans who believe they're not taxed enough can voluntarily send more money to the Treasury?

What's stopping Nye from doing that? Or does he simply think "wealthy" starts at $6.6 million?

Face it. Nye is being generous with other people's money -- not his own.
AOC won’t pay her taxes from six years ago.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/23/ocasio-cortez-still-hasnt-paid-tax-bill-from-failed-business-venture/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons
Well, the law doesn't apply to Democrats. Just ask 'em.

I suspect he sends money to charities a little more deserving than the Trump Administration.

My suspicions are worth exactly the same as yours.

I don't really give a shit what Bill Nye does with his money. These personality cult assassinations are complete bullshit. To argue that humans aren't warming the planet because Bill Nye owns three houses is complete fucking nonsense. That you folks want to hit this so hard tells me you haven't got anything in the way of science to put up there.

My suspicions are worth exactly the same as yours.

I don't really give a shit what Bill Nye does with his money. These personality cult assassinations are complete bullshit. To argue that humans aren't warming the planet because Bill Nye owns three houses is complete fucking nonsense. That you folks want to hit this so hard tells me you haven't got anything in the way of science to put up there.
You really need to pay attention. Nye also wants to do something about income inequality. Of course, his income doesn't seem to apply.

So you got that wrong, too. Being wrong is your default mode.

Who the fuck cares? Is Bill Nye the emperor of the universe? He's a freaking TV personality. HIs opinions have exactly the same value as yours and mine. Conservatives are always charging liberals with being fixated on celebrities, but it always seems to be the conservatives that bring them up.

Who the fuck cares? Is Bill Nye the emperor of the universe? He's a freaking TV personality. HIs opinions have exactly the same value as yours and mine. Conservatives are always charging liberals with being fixated on celebrities, but it always seems to be the conservatives that bring them up.
Look at the OP again, genius. Nye is kissing AOC's butt.

At least make an effort to keep up.

I'm right here. I just don't see any value in discussing this topic. This is a male version of a gossip magazine.

Couldn't do what? I have no problem with whatever Bill Nye is doing. I'm pretty certain he and I are in close agreement on most things. It's this thread that shouldn't exist. It's stupid and pointless and puerile and did I say stupid?

Couldn't do what? I have no problem with whatever Bill Nye is doing. I'm pretty certain he and I are in close agreement on most things. It's this thread that shouldn't exist. It's stupid and pointless and puerile and did I say stupid?
bill nye: *gets all fan-girly about a vacuous failed corndog artiste*

you: *participates heavily in thread about nye fangirling*

you: this thread is stooooopid

You should have just left the thread instead of flouncing off in a huff.

My HERO !!!
bill-nye-popular-science.jpg

Forum List

Back