Bill Nye Delivers Expletive-Laden Rant On Climate Change: ‘The Planet Is On F**king Fire’

Science lover? You say it as though science is a bad thing. The greening of the earth is off topic, but yes, greening the earth is good. It will restore rain forests, etc.

With food plants experiments showed that in a CO2 enriched environment, there was indeed faster field emergence of plants. The accelerated pace gave an ability to acquire carbon at a faster rate but lagged behind in nitrogen. That caused the plants to be higher in carbohydrates, but lower in protein -- not a good thing for nutrition.

Also the faster emergence caused important trace minerals in the soil to lag behind. Yes there was more plant food, but of a poorer quality.

Let me guide you.
CO2 causes plants to flourish.
More plants need more CO2.
More and more plants eat CO2.
Soon there’s not enough CO2 to sustain plants.

Panic mode. They know the jig is up.

Bill Nye was hilarious. It wasn't an angry rant. Oliver always trys to go over the line and Nye obliged him by doing an over the top caricature of himself.

So sayeth the apologist...the man is a bedwetting, handwaving, hysteric who lost control and showed a bit of his true colors...it wasn't a joke it was how he feels. If he were that able to fake emotion for the camera, he wouldn't be making his living as a fake scientist...he would be receiving oscars for stellar cinema performances.

I bet you believe AOC when she says now that the 12 year world ending scenario was just a joke....a joke...like yelling fire in a dark theater.....

Fake scientist? So sayeth the hypocrite.

AOC is manic. I don't pay much attention to her.

OH
MY
GOD

He really thinks Nye is a climate scientist.

Nye is not a climate scientist. When I said "so sayeth the hypocrite" I was referring specifically to SSDD who disbelieves basic physics of the past 150 and substitutes his own self-serving fake science "theories".

There is a reason modern science is suffering from a reproducibility crisis...it stems from to much belief in models..

the lord is BURNING the sinners
SMITE the evil doers .....BURN the evil

Last edited:

Forum List

Back