Bill Moyers speaks with former insurance insider/pr man

I don't give a shit who wants federally funded abortions. Other than for exceptions regarding protecting the health/life of the mother, something like that will never be allowed to be included in the bill.

And as far as "according to the Dems, old people get too much care in this nation and they have to put an end to that", you can provide proof of that statement, I'm sure.

Are you 100% positive you want to go down this road?

What will you do when I post quotes from the Obama Administration saying exactly that?
Please, post it.

Posts 79 and 80

"Ultimately, the complete lives system does not create 'classes of Untermenschen whose lives and well being are deemed not worth spending money on,' but rather empowers us to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible." -- Obama own Dr. Mengele Ezekiel Emanuel

Let's read that again, "empowers us to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible."

The Motherfucking government is going to decide who lives and dies!

Is any of this sinking in yet?

I don't give a shit who wants federally funded abortions. Other than for exceptions regarding protecting the health/life of the mother, something like that will never be allowed to be included in the bill.

And as far as "according to the Dems, old people get too much care in this nation and they have to put an end to that", you can provide proof of that statement, I'm sure.

Are you 100% positive you want to go down this road?

What will you do when I post quotes from the Obama Administration saying exactly that?
Please, post it.

"Ultimately, the complete lives system does not create 'classes of Untermenschen whose lives and well being are deemed not worth spending money on,' but rather empowers us to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible." -- Obama own Dr. Mengele Ezekiel Emanuel

That help?

Forum List

Back