Bill Mahrer on Rosengate

Leftwingers keep telling me that none of them agree with Rosen, that her words were misunderstood or meaningless.

Then I keep seeing things that OTHER leftwingers say that not only support what she said, but AMPLIFY it.

Too funny.

What did Maher say that was wrong? Please dont respond with the equivalent of grabbing your peal necklace and screaming "Oh Dear!"

Ann Romney has never had to get out and be a part of the workforce. That statement is true and no one not even Ann Romney has denied it. So, what is the problem?

so neither has 80 percent of the democratic party. Govenment jobs handded to you by your daddy or through unions aren't "real" jobs.

And what if she does? Krauthammer has some crazy views - is that Mitt's fault?

You people are ignorant.

So you admit that Rosen DOES have that attitude? If that's the case then why am "I" ignorant?
I'm saying "who cares?" She's a CNN 'political analyst', whatever the hell that is. That's you and me! :lol: We're analysts! And our opinion is no less valid that Hilary Rosen's.

It's not like this came from Jay Carney.

You people need to get a grip. Just accept it. It's Mitt. :lol:

Jay Carney is an idiot. I love it when Republicans complain about liberal media and the left wingers deny it. But whoooooa Jay "objective Time Editor" Carney is Obama's sokesman. Atlease Tony Snow was labled a conservative, but Jay Carney, never was labeled a liberal.hmmmmm....oh an he's a complete tool.

Bill maher is not a democrat. He just hates people that take advantage of poor and are people that are bigots, the problem that is the conservative party.

Yes, he cares sooooooo much about the poor that any charity work he does pertains to animals instead of people. He needs to be giving his "fair share" to help those poor people he is sooooooo concerned with. You are as fucking clueless as greaeball Bill is.

Bill Maher's Charity Work, Events and Causes

You people are ignorant.

So you admit that Rosen DOES have that attitude? If that's the case then why am "I" ignorant?
I'm saying "who cares?" She's a CNN 'political analyst', whatever the hell that is. That's you and me! :lol: We're analysts! And our opinion is no less valid that Hilary Rosen's.

Hilary Beth Rosen (born 1958) is an American lobbyist and Democratic pundit. She worked for the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for 16 years where she was CEO from 1998 to 2003. In June 2010, during Deepwater Horizon oil spill, Rosen worked to help British Petroleum (BP). She is currently with the PR/lobbying firm SKDKnickerbocker.

the above from Wiki and to be fair to you liberals, THIS from Huff Po - Hilary B. Rosen is a Managing Director of the Public Affairs and Communications Practice of SKDKnickerbocker. A nationally recognized strategist who skillfully navigates the intersection of communications, media and politics in Washington DC . Prior to joining SKDKnickerbocker, Rosen was Managing Partner of the DC office of the Brunswick Group.

During the 2008 election Rosen served as Political Director and Washington Editor-at Large for the Huffington Post as well as a regular on-air commentator for CNN. She remains an on-air political contributor at CNN. Rosen is the former Chairman and chief executive officer of the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), the trade group representing the U.S. sound recording industry where she served for 17 years before retiring in June 2003.

Doesn't say a WORD about her working for CNN. Although in the HuffPo bit, no mention is made about her working to help BP. Interesting.

You people are ignorant.

Gee, Synth...I don't have access to the White House...do you? Obviously, Hilary Rosen has a bit more "clout" than you and I.

As for Jay Carney? I laughed my ass off at him trying to pretend he didn't know who Hilary Rosen was. If there was a bull shit alarm in the White House briefing room these days the presscorp would all be deaf by now.

Hilary Beth Rosen (born 1958) is an American lobbyist and Democratic pundit. She worked for the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for 16 years where she was CEO from 1998 to 2003. In June 2010, during Deepwater Horizon oil spill, Rosen worked to help British Petroleum (BP). She is currently with the PR/lobbying firm SKDKnickerbocker.

the above from Wiki and to be fair to you liberals, THIS from Huff Po - Hilary B. Rosen is a Managing Director of the Public Affairs and Communications Practice of SKDKnickerbocker. A nationally recognized strategist who skillfully navigates the intersection of communications, media and politics in Washington DC . Prior to joining SKDKnickerbocker, Rosen was Managing Partner of the DC office of the Brunswick Group.

During the 2008 election Rosen served as Political Director and Washington Editor-at Large for the Huffington Post as well as a regular on-air commentator for CNN. She remains an on-air political contributor at CNN. Rosen is the former Chairman and chief executive officer of the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), the trade group representing the U.S. sound recording industry where she served for 17 years before retiring in June 2003.

Doesn't say a WORD about her working for CNN. Although in the HuffPo bit, no mention is made about her working to help BP. Interesting.

Well, I'm so sorry, but that's who she works for. Not the Democrats. Not Team Obama. Just CNN.

Gee, Synth...I don't have access to the White House...do you? Obviously, Hilary Rosen has a bit more "clout" than you and I.

As for Jay Carney? I laughed my ass off at him trying to pretend he didn't know who Hilary Rosen was. If there was a bull shit alarm in the White House briefing room these days the presscorp would all be deaf by now.

Well, geez Oldstyle, this guy had even more WH access than Rosen. So I guess your point is worthless.

yuckert.jpg

Well, I'm so sorry, but that's who she works for. Not the Democrats. Not Team Obama. Just CNN.

Ok well, she kisses Obama's butt,same diff. She's a "political contributor" although what she "contributes" I have no idea. She's an idiot.

Leftwingers keep telling me that none of them agree with Rosen, that her words were misunderstood or meaningless.

Then I keep seeing things that OTHER leftwingers say that not only support what she said, but AMPLIFY it.

Too funny.

What did Maher say that was wrong? Please dont respond with the equivalent of grabbing your peal necklace and screaming "Oh Dear!"

Ann Romney has never had to get out and be a part of the workforce. That statement is true and no one not even Ann Romney has denied it. So, what is the problem?

They had there first son in '70 and 2nd in '71 and third in '75 (sorry I don't know the other 2). At the time of there first son they were living in a basement apartment for $75 a month! Mitt started Bain Capital in '83 and finally saw success in '86. Frin '70 to '86 the Romneys started out as very poor college graduates, to middle class to upper middle class and finally the to the Rich guy the left knows him as starting in '86!

In 1986, the 3 oldest Romney children were 16, 15 and 11! Mrs. Romney raised these 3 children into young adults without all the help and luxury the left claims they had!

Raising kids is tough! I cherish stay at home moms for their hard work.

Lastly, look at the amazing adults the Romney kids grew into. They are five drug free, problem free, hard-working successful adults!

As usual, you are wrong. Go here: CNN Programs - Anchors/Reporters. Click on the CNN drop down box under More on the right side. You'll see names of people like Donna Brazile, William Bennett and Paul Begala listed as political contributors. You won't find Hilary Rosen.......who has made 35+ visits to the Obama Whitehouse. Perhaps she was just taking tours?

Last edited:

As usual, you are wrong. Go here: CNN Programs - Anchors/Reporters. Click on the CNN drop down box under More on the right side. You'll see names of people like Donna Brazile, William Bennett and Paul Begala listed as political contributors. You won't find Hilary Rosen.......who has made 35+ visits to the Obama Whitehouse. Perhaps she was just taking tours?

So, you do not deny that she does not work for the WH, or Obama 2012, or the DNC?

That's really the question, not whether she is on CNN's payroll.

There are plenty of pundits who just make frequent guest spots. Karen Finney on MSNBC is a frequent contributor. So is Joan Walsh, of Salon.com. So is David Corn, of MotherJones.com. None of those three are employed by MSNBC, although they are paid a daily wage, which I believe is somewhere over $500 by now. Hilary Rosen does the same thing for CNN. The goofy 'psychologist' who analyzes from afar does the same thing for FOX. There are a ton of them.

:clap2:
But thank you for trying to deflect from the fact that she is not speaking for Obama nor is she associated with any Democratic Party operations.

So, you do not deny that she does not work for the WH, or Obama 2012, or the DNC?

There are plenty of pundits who just make frequent guest spots. Karen Finney on MSNBC is a frequent contributor. So is Joan Walsh, of Salon.com. So is David Corn, of MotherJones.com. None of those three are employed by MSNBC, although they are paid a daily wage, which I believe is somewhere over $500 by now. Hilary Rosen does the same thing for CNN. The goofy 'psychologist' who analyzes from afar does the same thing for FOX. There are a ton of them.

But thank you for trying to deflect from the fact that she is not speaking for Obama nor is she associated with any Democratic Party operations.

Nice try, but no cigar. You said....and I quote, "Well, I'm so sorry, but that's who she works for. Not the Democrats. Not Team Obama. Just CNN."

You've stated she does work for them and that she doesn't work for them. Which is it? The one thing we know for sure, she is a Democratic strategist and lobbyist who has made 35 trips to the WH. Only a rube would think she wasn't there on business with the Obama admin.

Nice try, but no cigar. You said....and I quote, "Well, I'm so sorry, but that's who she works for. Not the Democrats. Not Team Obama. Just CNN."

You've stated she does work for them and that she doesn't work for them. Which is it? The one thing we know for sure, she is a Democratic strategist and lobbyist who has made 35 trips to the WH. Only a rube would think she wasn't there on business with the Obama admin.

No, fucker, I'm already smoking the cigar. :lol:

She doesn't work for the Democrats. Sorry. You lose.

No, fucker, I'm already smoking the cigar. :lol:

She doesn't work for the Democrats. Sorry. You lose.

You ignorant wank wad! I'll type slowly so you can hopefully follow along. I never said she worked for the Democrats. YOU said she worked for CNN. You were wrong. I corrected you. You then said it wasn't really the question. Actually, between us, it WAS the discussion. Do try to keep up. I do have to wonder what she was doing at the WH 35 times though? Perhaps she is polishing the silver.

Yeah she works for CNN, an arm of the Democratic party, so what's the confusion?

Forum List

Back