Bill Maher Video Seems To Incourage Run On Banks

I lean very right economically, and I think Mahr is absolutely right.

This is a free market solution. Take your money away from the banks most responsible for this mess and force them to change their business model to something more suitable to the masses.

If they comply, we will put our money back in.

Or you could just be a slave to them. Your choice.

perfect bill maher wants a run on the banks, we should give him his perfect wish,, let them fail, they fail america fails that's what your perfect leader said anyway,, so let her rip!

perfect bill maher wants a run on the banks, we should give him his perfect wish,, let them fail, they fail america fails that's what your perfect leader said anyway,, so let her rip!

It must suck being a slave.

ummm... wrong-o again, buckaroos... as usual, a pathetic effort at demonizing the "enemy". :cuckoo:

Bill Maher said what a lot of people are saying... move your money out of a "too big to fail" bank and invest it in your local SMALL community bank.

But you know, y'all would actually have to think for yourselves to pick that up, I guess.

BTW, muddy, it's ENCOURAGE ... not INCOURAGE.

And for the record, no, I didn't watch the version of this you posted because I can't get youtube at work. But I saw the video after I googled what you were saying and it was posted elsewhere.

BTW... Maher isn't a "liberal" much as I know you love using that word as a pejorative. He's a libertarian.

This... +1

ummm... wrong-o again, buckaroos... as usual, a pathetic effort at demonizing the "enemy". :cuckoo:

Bill Maher said what a lot of people are saying... move your money out of a "too big to fail" bank and invest it in your local SMALL community bank.

But you know, y'all would actually have to think for yourselves to pick that up, I guess.

BTW, muddy, it's ENCOURAGE ... not INCOURAGE.

And for the record, no, I didn't watch the version of this you posted because I can't get youtube at work. But I saw the video after I googled what you were saying and it was posted elsewhere.

BTW... Maher isn't a "liberal" much as I know you love using that word as a pejorative. He's a libertarian.

I'm all for small community banks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back