Bill Maher to Muslims: Go away.

Islam is pro Democracy.

But not the secular version that America has devolved into.

Constitutional Democracy with Sharia Law would be the best government. :cool:

Then why don't you move to a country that has such a system set up, and leave us to our "less than best" system of government?"

Maybe better still you could provide us empirical evidence that this would be the best system. Show us examples of this.:lol:

Islam is pro Democracy.

Then why don't you move to a country that has such a system set up, and leave us to our "less than best" system of government?"

Maybe better still you could provide us empirical evidence that this would be the best system. Show us examples of this.:lol:

Sunni isnt capable of tackling easy challenges, let alone impossible ones.

Islam is pro Democracy.

I am an American by birth and heritage.

And have no desire to move to anywhere else.

It is my patriotic duty as a loyal American to work to make this country better.

Our political system was set up for redress and change by it's citizens.

That why we go to the polls and vote.

And someday in the future when there are enough American citizens who feel that our nation should make Sharia Law the law of the land.

Then it will be Voted in and our country will be an even better place to live and raise our families.

We will still be a Constitutional Democracy.

Just our civil and criminal laws will be based on a different set of superior moral principals.

It would be the best system of government that man has ever seen. :cool:

Are you talking about the death penalty?

specifically the punishments for a wide range of behaviour including lashes and stoning.

the other issues as well including needing multiple witnesses to adulerty if the man does it or rape / abuse of a women etc that aren't compatible.

also sharias restrictions on drinking, gambling, and sex both inside and outside of marriage are not compatible.

there are a bunch more but i think those can stand for now
Non of those are addressed in the Constitution.

These are all items that both Federal and State courts decide on.

Let me know when Sharia Law turns Secular. I want to compliment your spin Suni. ;)

So what is your preference in establishing change?

A). Persuasion.

B). Due Process.

C). Blowing things up and killing people.

D). All Of The Above.

How about you work on reforming Sharia Law first, and then, possibly, you might have a leg to stand on.

This is one of the only times I have agreed with him. And why is it "racist" to not want your country (AMERICA) to turn into a muslim middle eastern type society? It wasn't founded with those principles in mind and the constitution and sharia law are very different. I am getting really tired of the thought police calling everyone racist when they express their concerns or fears.

Then we won't call you racist anymore. How does 'wuss' sound? I can't believe those who think we're so weak that we actually have anything to worry about re: sharia, etc. History tells us that when people come here, within a generation or two they become totally American and no more likely to want to go back to 7th century thinking than anyone else.

I am Not talking about some fringe group like the Aryan Nation.

So I'll try once more.

"If" the vast MAJORITY of the American people DEMANDED that Sharia Law become the law of the land .

Then it is our Constitutional duty as Patriotic citizens to revolt with arms if necessary to make it happem.

Fail. Constitutional Amendment requires a 75% threshold, not a simple majority. You are misguided my Jihad Acquaintance. What you propose is uncivil and against the law, and immoral. If that is an example of Moderate Islam, you should just turn yourself in to the authorities and plead insanity. Islam is in dire need of Reform. You just proved that. You just proved that you yourself are a threat to Peace. You impose your will by force, over others, by proclaimed misguided perception of due process. Shame on you Sunni, Shame on You and Your Grand Illusion. Thanks for unmasking the lie though. ;)

What's really disturbing is that if he doesn't get his way, he would cite the 2nd amendment as justification for an attempted violent overthrow in way that is somehow constitutionally valid.

"If" the vast majority of citizens want the moon to be declared made of cheese, that wouldn't happen either. There's a difference between what the majority wants, and what actually happens. In the 1950's, the majority wanted legal segregation, and tough shit, it went away any way.

You can't always get what you want. And the coercive insidious nature of Islam is slimier than a slug.

This might be a bit hard to swallow, just consider the point from Mark Levin, that from the Conservative perspective, True change comes from educating and persuasion, which is part of the due process. Tearing down structures and institutions without regard to the necessity of what they do can be irresponsible. Due Process, Non-Violent Protest, if it comes to that. Think Thoreau, King, Gandhi, Locke. Violence is indiscriminate and easily out of control, doing unintended damage, which compounds the problem.

To justify force to institute social change is not a solution, but a crime against all society. We see that, not everyone here does.

"If" the vast majority of citizens want the moon to be declared made of cheese, that wouldn't happen either. There's a difference between what the majority wants, and what actually happens. In the 1950's, the majority wanted legal segregation, and tough shit, it went away any way.

You can't always get what you want. And the coercive insidious nature of Islam is slimier than a slug.

That is why it needs to reform, just as Judaism, Christianity, and the rest have. We are not done Reforming either. As we recognize the path, we all have choices to make. That will always be a matter of Conscience. Something no one on the outside of self has control over, that goes for the inside of self too, come to think about it. :lol:

This is one of the only times I have agreed with him. And why is it "racist" to not want your country (AMERICA) to turn into a muslim middle eastern type society? It wasn't founded with those principles in mind and the constitution and sharia law are very different. I am getting really tired of the thought police calling everyone racist when they express their concerns or fears.
The Constitution and Sharia Law are totally compatible.

The Constitution deals with the Rights of citizens in reguards to an oppressive Government.

Sharia Law is mainly about Civil and Criminal laws.

LOL, about as compatiable as logical thoughts and Sunni Man's peanut brain!

The Constitution and Sharia Law are totally compatible.

The Constitution deals with the Rights of citizens in reguards to an oppressive Government.

Sharia Law is mainly about Civil and Criminal laws.

LOL, about as compatiable as logical thoughts and Sunni Man's peanut brain!

Amazing, Isn't it?

What some fail to grasp is that what is considered 'moderate' by Islamic standards isn't even remotely the same as what 'moderate' means by Western standards, which is why the much bally-hooed claims that 'most Muslims are moderate' means nothing, and Muslim 'moderates' are completely irrelevant politically, here in the U.S. or anywhere else on the planet.

What some fail to grasp is that what is considered 'moderate' by Islamic standards isn't even remotely the same as what 'moderate' means by Western standards, which is why the much bally-hooed claims that 'most Muslims are moderate' means nothing, and Muslim 'moderates' are completely irrelevant politically, here in the U.S. or anywhere else on the planet.

Spot on.

specifically the punishments for a wide range of behaviour including lashes and stoning.

the other issues as well including needing multiple witnesses to adulerty if the man does it or rape / abuse of a women etc that aren't compatible.

also sharias restrictions on drinking, gambling, and sex both inside and outside of marriage are not compatible.

there are a bunch more but i think those can stand for now

Let me know when Sharia Law turns Secular. I want to compliment your spin Suni. ;)

A). Persuasion.

B). Due Process.

D). All Of The Above.

How about you work on reforming Sharia Law first, and then, possibly, you might have a leg to stand on.
I said from the first.

"If the vast majority of the American people VOTED in Sharia Law.

"Voted" in was the key word for I was using.

That is the method that I want to use to have Sharia become the Law of the land.

Also, Sharia Law does not, can not, and will not lend it's self to any kind of reform.

Sharia Law is what it is; and any muslim who wants to change it, modify it, or reform it; is no longer a muslim.

A). Persuasion.

B). Due Process.

D). All Of The Above.

I said from the first.

"If the vast majority of the American people VOTED in Sharia Law.

"Voted" in was the key word for I was using.

That is the method that I want to use to have Sharia become the Law of the land.

Also, Sharia Law does not, can not, and will not lend it's self to any kind of reform.

Sharia Law is what it is; and any muslim who wants to change it, modify it, or reform it; is no longer a muslim.

Amen to that. Screw Sharia law.

Forum List

Back