Bill Maher screams for attention

Maher may indeed be a misogynistic attention whore, but I’ve seen no evidence of ‘attractive, powerful, and intelligent conservative women,’ Ann Coulter in particular. In fact, she sounds as ridiculous as most conservatives on this site.

Maher may indeed be a misogynistic attention whore, but I’ve seen no evidence of ‘attractive, powerful, and intelligent conservative women,’ Ann Coulter in particular. In fact, she sounds as ridiculous as most conservatives on this site.

Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean they're ridiculous. Maybe it's your world view that's wrong. That would make you what? mistaken, ignorant, or ridiculous. Why do you people on the left go right to the insults? It's one thing to say someone is wrong and ignorant regarding an issue. Its another thing when you go right to calling someone ridiculous. You sound.............. well ridiculous.

Really? Absolutely none??! Might wanna get that tunnel vision checked.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back