Bill Maher Says David Hogg is 'Bullying' Laura Ingraham with Boycott

Did anybody think Igraham’s immature, childish behavior would be rewarded?

Uh, nooooooooooooooooooo, no one is thinking she should be rewarded for her dumb comments, but then again no NORMAL person should think she deserves this kind of over the top punishment either.
She deserves it for far more than just her juvenile attack on Hogg

Just for being a conservative, right, asshole?

So, YOUR immature, childish behavior is to accuse a person that in an age where college rejection is fairly normal, that Hogg shouldn't maybe whine about getting 4 rejections in his pattern of whining about so many other things since coming into the limelight, as being childish and immature, and that she ought to be boycotted and taken off the air and put out of work as a result? Wow. SNOWFLAKE CENTRAL. Can we make the eggshells around delicate liberals any deeper?

I'd like to see Ingraham meet Hogg on the street---- I bet she would kick his ass.

So, YOUR immature, childish behavior is to accuse a person that in an age where college rejection is fairly normal, that Hogg shouldn't maybe whine about getting 4 rejections in his pattern of whining about so many other things since coming into the limelight, as being childish and immature, and that she out to be boycotted and taken off the air and put out of work as a result? Wow. SNOWFLAKE CENTRAL. Can we make the eggshells around delicate liberals any deeper?

I'd like to see Ingraham meet Hogg on the street---- I bet she could kick his ass.
Lol you poor triggered cupcake :itsok:

Does increasing school security include armed security ?
Yes
Students and teachers that are trained and certified should have the constitutional right to self defense.
Students should not be armed while in school. Violence in schools already exists. You let kids carry guns in schools and fist fights will become gun fights. Even worse, the intended targets of such kids would not always be the ones shot.

I don't believe there's a jurisdiction in America proposing to let kids carry in school and the reason is because it's a moronic idea.
You haven't shown my post where you claim I said there are schools where students can carry.
As long as they are country southern schools, I don't care if they carry bazooka's. I'm guessing most of the students don't go past the 6th grade anyway.

You don't get out much, do you?

Did he actually say he wants to give firearms to all students or did he say it once was fairly common for students to bring their own firearms with them and keep them in the parking lot? There's a difference.
Why don't you read his post for yourself and decide?

I have seen no one other than you talking about giving guns to students to carry around in school.
Then you should pay better attention because BS Filter suggested exactly that.

Oh, "suggested". Quote the actual text that made you think that's what was meant. Remember, I said give guns to students so they could carry them around in school, and you agreed that is the standard with your "suggested exactly that".
Why do you think it’s my job to go finding his post for you? Can’t you read this thread the same way I did?

I'm sure I could, but the idea of actually handing students guns as they walk into school is so ludicrous I wanted to know what he said that made you think that. I would probably have read it and not gotten that.

Idiot. Teens in rural America have shotguns and rifles in their trucks that they drive to school. You're an idiot. How are you going to stop school shootings?
Oh? Name a high school where students can be armed in school so I can look up their record....
Answer my question first. How are you going to stop school shootings?
I would increase school security and lock down schools to make it difficult for non-students/faculty from getting on campus. I applaud the Florida bill the Parkland kids helped get passed which does that and ups the legal age to purchase firearms to 21 and increases mental health services to people like Cruz can a) get help; and b) not be allowed to purchase a gun.

Does increasing school security include armed security ?
Yes

Good. Now if you could get more of your fellow libs to follow suit instead of going in the opposite direction, we might get somewhere.

Bill Maher, like most people in this country are scared shitless of all these red necks out here with guns....so very often he'll champion a racist on their first amendments rights; just to be on the safe side of crazy white mf's with guns.
But as true fan of his show, I must get with you on the facts....Everyone on that panel, if you want to know the truth....was agreeing with Laura having the right to say what the fuck she wants to say....but they also agreed and Maher did not, is that advertisers and viewers have RIGHTS ALSO TO PROTEST. Just as the Dixie Chics had every right to their opinions on Bush....Bush supporters and fans had every right to protest back....now why Bill the coward couldn't figure that out, only God knows....

Bill Maher, like most people in this country are scared shitless of all these red necks out here with guns....so very often he'll champion a racist on their first amendments rights; just to be on the safe side of crazy white mf's with guns.
But as true fan of his show, I must get with you on the facts....Everyone on that panel, if you want to know the truth....was agreeing with Laura having the right to say what the fuck she wants to say....but they also agreed and Maher did not, is that advertisers and viewers have RIGHTS ALSO TO PROTEST. Just as the Dixie Chics had every right to their opinions on Bush....Bush supporters and fans had every right to protest back....now why Bill the coward couldn't figure that out, only God knows....
Just as the left's little puppet, David has a right to encourage sponsors to abandon Laura Ingraham, we the people have a right to promote abandonment of the sponsors.

All the left is trying to do is silence the right. Fuck liberals. Freedom of speech is guaranteed in the FIRST Amendment for a reason. It was the highest concern of our founding fathers. We revolted against tyrannical government based heavily upon the consequences of speaking against it. Our right to speak out against government and political postures is not to be fucked with.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

So, YOUR immature, childish behavior is to accuse a person that in an age where college rejection is fairly normal, that Hogg shouldn't maybe whine about getting 4 rejections in his pattern of whining about so many other things since coming into the limelight, as being childish and immature, and that she ought to be boycotted and taken off the air and put out of work as a result? Wow. SNOWFLAKE CENTRAL. Can we make the eggshells around delicate liberals any deeper?

I'd like to see Ingraham meet Hogg on the street---- I bet she would kick his ass.
I'd like to see her invite him to be the only guest on her show for a full hour. She could likely have the little pussy crying before the first commercial.

Bill Maher is just afraid of someone boycotting him and messing up his own coins.

Can't stand this guy.

Forum List

Back