Bill Maher Rips Obama’s Debate Performance: ‘Looked Like He Took My Million And Spent

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Stephanie, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,360
    oh my
    links and video at site...

SNIP:
    Bill Maher Rips Obama’s Debate Performance: ‘Looked Like He Took My Million And Spent It All On Weed’

video

by Josh Feldman | 10:22 pm, October 5th, 2012

During his opening monologue tonight, Bill Maher admitted he was not happy with how President Obama did during his first big debate this week. He told his audience that Obama undeniably “sucked” during the debate, and surmised that the million dollars he gave to the campaign was probably spent on weed.

Maher surmised that because Wednesday was Obama’s anniversary, “he apparently had the sex first and was completely spent” for the debate. He contrasted Romney looking “charged up” with Obama looking like Michael Jackson on diprivan. Maher admitted that Obama “sucked” during the debate, and made a joke referencing the money he gave to the pro-Obama Super PAC

“He looked tired. He had trouble getting his answers out. It looked like he took my million and spent it all on weed.”

all of it here
    Bill Maher Rips Obama’s Debate Performance: ‘Looked Like He Took My Million And Spent It All On Weed’ | Mediaite

2. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    Obama had two problems that Mitt did not have.

Obama has to justify his last four years and Obama still has a nation to run while campaigning.

3. Stephanie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,360
    well he should of took off all the fundraising and campaigning on OUR DIME to at least look like he knew something

4. PredFan

PredFan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,649
    I don't care if maher says something critical of obama. He's still an unfunny, left wing hack has-been.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. Stephanie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,360
  6. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Well, one problem that Romney doesn't have, anyways. :lol:

7. Ariux

Ariux BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +184
    Imagine the shouts of racism if a conservative joked that Obama smoked a lot of weed before the debate.

Liberals are shitheads in love with afro-shits.

8. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    obama has done anything but campaign for the last year. He totally screwed up the trade agreement with South Korea.

BUT, the state department is negotiating a trade agreement to benefit off shore companies. While obama says that Romney moved companies out of the country, obama is actually paying companies to leave the country.

LTE: New Trade Agreement Could Hurt U.S. Companies | GantDaily.com

The Obama administration is currently negotiating another free trade agreement, which will increase the likelihood of awarding federal contracts to foreign companies located on the Pacific Rim. Countries in Southeast Asia will benefit by the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), add jobs, while the U.S. could lose more manufacturing jobs.
    If the TPP is approved by Congress, a provision in the agreement will ban “Buy American” requirements in federal government contracts. Over the past 80 years, U.S. companies have received needed help in securing federal contracts due to “Buy American” provisions stipulated in the contracts.

9. blastoff

blastoff Undocumented Reg. User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,620
    You're kidding, right?

10. ski87

ski87 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16
    exactly, I heard one of the panel members bring up the fact that President Obama has not been able to dedicate the time to his campaign because he is running the country, excellent point.

he did inherit a pile of shit from Bush also, just because its been repeated frequently doesnt make it untrue

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1