Bill Maher on the CO shootings

Maher could leave no one would miss him and he can take Mikey Moore with him

a couple of real pos

What the shootings across the board (i.e. gabby giffords, etc.) prove to me is that the NRA has wayy too much control over what was once our govt and are no different than any other mega-corporation.

What the shootings across the board (i.e. gabby giffords, etc.) prove to me is that the NRA has wayy too much control over what was once our govt and are no different than any other mega-corporation.

yeah, it must suck for some of you that pesky amendment the right to bear arms..

How can you connect the NRA to this?? that organization has NOTHING to do with this

Another irrational knee jerk reaction.

Check out Bill Maher's tweet page on the CO shootings. This guy is a real POS.

Pig Maher: Aurora shooting proves America sucks | Twitchy

link said:
Bill Maher just keeps finding new ways to out-pig himself. Only two days ago, he inexplicably lashed out at the Tea Party, branding members as incestuous xenophobes

I'm sure this accusation is a terrible, unreasonable slur on tea party members.

This tea party member was quoted as saying .. sod all because he's too inbred to speak.

Deliverance-Banjo-Boy.jpg

I can't let this chance to watch the video pass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE]Deliverance - Banjo Duel - YouTube[/ame]

Yes the riony of a guy doing mass murder during a movie that celebrates mass murders and people enjoy watching.

I recall watching a movie where a drug addicted hit man blew out a guys brains in a car and the audience laughed....
Most americans seemed to really like that movie, not me, I thought it was disgusting.

American culture....

Maher's statement was all that extreme? Doesn't seem even close to what people say here.

Forum List

Back