Bill Maher: Obama's Million Dollar Man -video

Oh for chrissake...Maher is a member of S.A.G. Rush gives speeches at C.P.A.C.
Can you see the difference, Einstein?

Maher is a million dollar political donor with time on the airwaves to be a shithead.. just like Rush. asswipe.

You don't see the difference between SAG and CPAC either. Let me help you. The former is comprised of entertainers and the latter is a bunch of clowns.

so it's okay to denegrate women,, it just depends on who you are and who the woman is,, is that right fat assed liberal hypocrites? By jove I think we got it.

what part of the above did you not understand? We got it. it's okay by democrats that million dollar donors to the obama administration denegrate Republican women. Case closed.

Maher is a million dollar political donor with time on the airwaves to be a shithead.. just like Rush. asswipe.

You don't see the difference between SAG and CPAC either. Let me help you. The former is comprised of entertainers and the latter is a bunch of clowns.

so it's okay to denegrate women,, it just depends on who you are and who the woman is,, is that right fat assed liberal hypocrites? By jove I think we got it.

what part of the above did you not understand? We got it. it's okay by democrats that million dollar donors to the obama administration denegrate Republican women. Case closed.

Which million dollar donor the the Obama administration did that?

Fess up.

Both are entertainers.

So spell it out.

No they are not.

Rush is a pundit..and de facto party head.

No politician has apologized to Maher.

Neither has any head of the DNC.

And you're a liar.

Says the DittoHead.

By your standards all comedians in the same genre: Colbert, Stewart, CK, Rock, Lewis Black, et al. owe somebody an apology. BUt nobody took offense at their remarks quite like the leader of the GOP: Mr. LimpBalls.

No they are not.

Well, now Maher is a de facto party head for the Obama..

way to go

He's heading the DNC?

Since when?

Since you wish to feel like a fool allow me the assist.

Debbie Wasserman Shultz: ‘The Tea Party is to blame for the Giffords shooting’. « YourDaddy's Politics

Oh for chrissake...Maher is a member of S.A.G. Rush gives speeches at C.P.A.C.
Can you see the difference, Einstein?

Both are entertainers.

So spell it out.

No they are not.

Where do you people GET this shit??

Rush is not connected with the RNC in ANY shape, form or fashion.

Just stop it, y'all sound ridiculous!

We got it democrat.. it's okay for a million dollar donor to obama to denegrate Republican women.. we go it..

Both are entertainers.

So spell it out.

No they are not.

And you're a liar.

Lie? No. You lied in this very thread when you posted Maher donated a million dollars to the Obama administration.

He did no such thing.

Rush determines party platforms with the Republicans. He messages to and for them. He's an unelected policy maker in this country. Very much like Grover Norquist.

Well, now Maher is a de facto party head for the Obama..

way to go

He's heading the DNC?

Since when?

Since you wish to feel like a fool allow me the assist.

Debbie Wasserman Shultz: ‘The Tea Party is to blame for the Giffords shooting’. « YourDaddy's Politics

Giffords felt the same way.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDiZZYCAs&feature=related]Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences. - YouTube[/ame]

Was she wrong?

Oh wait..SHE WAS SHOT.

No they are not.

And you're a liar.

Lie? No. You lied in this very thread when you posted Maher donated a million dollars to the Obama administration.

He did no such thing.

Rush determines party platforms with the Republicans. He messages to and for them. He's an unelected policy maker in this country. Very much like Grover Norquist.

Tissue or semantics take your pick.

Bill Maher donates a million dollars to Obama 'super PAC' - latimes.com

I see swallow is still making things up.

LOL

Another faggot asking for a swallow? Sheesh..what is it with you conservatives and homosexuality?

Dude..do what your friends do. Find a gloryhole..and wait there. I am sure some other conservative male will be along so you can service them.

Run along now...you little fairy.

LOL, that spin will make anybody DIZZY

What I posted was factual and pointed, i.e. the opposite of "spin," genius.

so what was the point?
Bill Maher is now holding fund raisers for Obama, so he is now a official spokesperson for him...
nice job

My point is:

If you don't see the difference between a political volunteer, who is also a comedian

and a person REQUESTED TO SPEAK BY THE ESTABLISHMENT AT THEIR ANNUAL BIGGEST GET TOGETHER

then you're practicing in buffoonery.

Every volunteer or donor is not defacto "approved of" by the person or campaign being donated to. That's ridiculous.

But every person REQUESTED as a Political speaker, by the Party itself, is indeed deemed (by said party) a political leader.

Hopefully, that made it easier for your brain.

And you're a liar.

He did no such thing.

Tissue or semantics take your pick.

Bill Maher donates a million dollars to Obama 'super PAC' - latimes.com

:lol:

No Semantics. PAC have nothing to do with the administration. It's against the law.

Your treasured "Citizen's United" case..made sure of that.

Giffords felt the same way.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDiZZYCAs&feature=related]Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences. - YouTube[/ame]

Was she wrong?

Oh wait..SHE WAS SHOT.

Hey Full-Auto.

Was Giffords wrong?

Go ahead.

Post it.

Forum List

Back