Bill Maher: Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Last edited:
As nice as it is for conservatives/republicans to bask in the glory of a Romney debate victory, there's still a long way to go. This could easily serve as an eye opener for Obama. The bar is now raised for Romney and lowered for Obama going into the next debate so it'll be easier for him to grab some props after the next one.

Oh, wait until you read these tweets by Bill Maher regarding the Obama-Romney debate. I can't stand Maher, but these tweets are hilarious. When Maher is tweeting like this, it is pretty obvious Obama get his butt completely kicked. Read and enjoy.

Bill Maher on Denver debate: Obama needed teleprompter - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

It is hilarious watching the left in abject panic, yet trying to hide it. LMAO!!!!

Gee, you make it sound like Maher has never once criticized Obama before. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, wait until you read these tweets by Bill Maher regarding the Obama-Romney debate. I can't stand Maher, but these tweets are hilarious. When Maher is tweeting like this, it is pretty obvious Obama get his butt completely kicked. Read and enjoy.

Bill Maher on Denver debate: Obama needed teleprompter - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

It is hilarious watching the left in abject panic, yet trying to hide it. LMAO!!!!

my rating: Romney won the debate, Obama had the facts on his side, and Lehrer sucked. Next debate, get @SethMacFarlane to host!

except for that bullshit, I had no idea maher could be honest for so long.

Pubs ARE great liars...LOL

Specifics?

O fought for ACA for 2 years? Passed after 13 months.

Half of alt energy projects failed? 3 of 38?

Pubs kill the nonrich, see sig pp1. Romney's plans are BS. The 5 trillion deal...HIS experts are the Heritage Foundation LOL.

So much BS. Seniors will lose donut hole again, 716 billion medicare are SAVINGS, don't hurt benefits- the whole pile usual Pubcrappe. He's a GREAT Con man/ BS.salesman.

He did zip for Mass. education.

Last edited:
Pubs ARE great liars...LOL

Specifics?

O fought for ACA for 2 years? Passed after 13 months.

Half of alt energy projects failed? 3 of 38?

Pubs kill the nonrich, see sig pp1.

So much BS. Seniors will lose donut hole again, 716 billion medicare are SAVINGS, don't hurt benefits- the whole pile usual Pubcrappe. He's a GREAT Con man/ BS.salesman.

He did zip for Mass. education.

obama wasted 50 years worth of money on green energy compared to whats wasted on oil.

Yet you don't care, b/c you put party ahead of country every time.

Nothing has gotten better for the poor/middleclass. You have to lie to yourself to think it has.

Every green job cost American Tax payers $500,000.00

You call that a success???

I love the liberal mind --- they can reword any abysmal fact in a way that makes it sound good --- much like saying Obama created 5 million jobs --- why are they afraid of telling the whole story?

Oh yeah, it would make their messiah look bad --- I forget -- it's all about twisting reality!!

More Pubcrappe...For dupes only. Now we're competitive with China and the EU, we got bupkis for our oil subsidies.
Obama has done plenty for the nonrich- O-care, school loans, consumer protections, and the FUTURE split with the smooth liar is huge.

Last edited:
More Pubcrappe...For dupes only. Now we're competitive with China and the EU, we got bupkis for our oil subsidies.
Obama has done plenty for the nonrich- O-care, school loans, consumer protections, and the FUTURE split with the smooth liar is huge.

...and NO JOBS --- a lot of good that stuff is when there is nobody left to pay for it!

Forum List

Back