Bill Maher: New Rules for Teabaggers

Bill Maher for President in 2012.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGpK5g1-gwQ&feature=related]YouTube - Maher on Catholicism[/ame]

Bill Maher for Bankruptcy Trustee of the Holy Fuck It's the Catholic Church in 2010.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGpK5g1-gwQ&feature=related]YouTube - Maher on Catholicism[/ame]

Bil Maher is mah gawd. LOLOLOL.

what is it with lefties-liberals comedians, not only are they ugly from the heart, they are ugly as hell to look at.

must be all that haten they do.

Last edited:
Doubtless the defense here will be that The One wasn’t aware of the sexual connotation and therefore had no idea that the term offends tea partiers. Funny thing, though: Offhand, I can’t recall a single instance of him saying “teabaggers” publicly. Not in speeches, not in interviews, not at town halls, not even at that fundraiser a few weeks ago when he goofed on protesters by saying they should be thanking him for cutting their taxes, i.e. for running up gigantic deficits. If he doesn’t know the term’s impolitic, how come he hasn’t innocently used it on camera yet?
He knows. They all know.
In Jonathan Alter’s “The Promise: President Obama, Year One,” President Obama is quoted in an interview saying that the unanimous vote of House Republicans vote against the stimulus bills “set the tenor for the whole year … That helped to create the tea-baggers and empowered that whole wing of the Republican Party to where it now controls the agenda for the Republicans.”

Tea Party activists loath the term “tea baggers,” which has emerged in liberal media outlets and elsewhere as a method of mocking the activists and their concerns.​
Now As USUAL, Obama is right and wrong. The stimulus is part of what created the Tea Party. But it wasn't the Republicans being against it, it was the fact it was voted into law DESPITE people like me and you calling our Congressman and Senators and telling them NOT to vote for it, and they voted for it ANYWAY. Jerks!

Typical that Obama has it backwards.

But this is so typically liberals. Out of one side of his mouth he calls for "civility" and two days later calls us "tea baggers."

This reminds me of the liberal op who once demanded of me "in the interests of civility" not to use the word liberal. But not five minutes later, he called conservatives, KKKonservatives.

When I pointed out this hypocrisy, he was furious.

"Civility" to a liberal means YOU can't say anything critical about THEM. It doesn't mean they can't say anything they want about YOU.

After all, THEY, the all high liberal, are the elite and soooooooooooooooooooo above you. It's "uncivil" to criticize them. :eusa_snooty:

YOU, however, are the plebes. You are the proletariat. YOU are the peasants. You can't expect the same civility demanded of YOU towards liberals to be directed back at you YOU. :eusa_snooty:

YOU are a peasant and it's for your own "good" they call you every name in the book. Maybe you will finally see your eeeeeeeeevil ways and become liberal!!!!!! :eusa_snooty:

The arrogance and pompous hypocrisy is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I stopped changing the names of persons and organizations into something similar yet derogatory when I got promoted to second grade. I wanted to live up to my position at the time, I suppose.

I stopped changing the names of persons and organizations into something similar yet derogatory when I got promoted to second grade. I wanted to live up to my position at the time, I suppose.

Yea, in a work environment. I refer to the messiah by his given name or his job title. It would be nice if he showed the same respect to his bosses.

Yea, in a work environment. I refer to the messiah by his given name or his job title. It would be nice if he showed the same respect to his bosses.
Respect for Americans is above his pay grade.

Why would or does the word 'teabagger' offend those who name call all the time? Witness the thread title. They are not a party in any sense of the word, so let's call them, hmm, ' a fruitless mix of racism, and conspiracy,' as this fox survey shows? Would that work? Could we call them 'Conspiracy folk on medicare and social security?' Would that work. Maybe we need to have a contest on naming them. The name must include in some way their signs and years from now when Obama administration is passed, the name must still fit. After all they aren't just about Obama, right? Have at it, suggestions?

http://www.indecisionforever.com/20...nspiracy-theories-according-to-fox-news-poll/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back