Bill Maher Is The Voice Of Reason When It Comes Political Commentary

He is smart, consistent, and has a level of integrity that people like Hannity or O'Reilly will never scratch the surface of. No commentator's ideology is driven more by factual information and critical thinking. Everyone should watch his show which always consists of a panel containing perspectives from both sides of the aisle.
No his panels consist of one conservative and several liberals and the entire show is spent tag teaming the Conservative.
Apparently you have never even watched the show. He has a panel of 3 to start. Sometimes it is two conservatives, sometimes it is two liberals. It depends on the schedule. A 4th guest joins later which usually doesn't have a strong political affiliation.
None of the shows I EVER saw had 2 conservatives EVER. Further he is a comedian. Do you always get your opinions from Comedians?
George Carlin was also a comedian, but he made very good points about a lot of things. Either way, Bill Maher probably has a better reputation than you do and makes a lot more money.

He is smart, consistent, and has a level of integrity that people like Hannity or O'Reilly will never scratch the surface of. No commentator's ideology is driven more by factual information and critical thinking. Everyone should watch his show which always consists of a panel containing perspectives from both sides of the aisle.
No his panels consist of one conservative and several liberals and the entire show is spent tag teaming the Conservative.
Apparently you have never even watched the show. He has a panel of 3 to start. Sometimes it is two conservatives, sometimes it is two liberals. It depends on the schedule. A 4th guest joins later which usually doesn't have a strong political affiliation.
None of the shows I EVER saw had 2 conservatives EVER. Further he is a comedian. Do you always get your opinions from Comedians?
George Carlin was also a comedian, but he made very good points about a lot of things. Either way, Bill Maher probably has a better reputation than you do and makes a lot more money.

meow

McCain Campaign manager, who was probably paid for and working for Soros is what passes for a "Conservative"

LOLz

Let it put it bluntly

Maher is as dumb as a box rocks, ugly as sin inside and out and is a class A asshole on top of all that

but he loves you people who pays to watch his show. he's thinking SUCKERS

Let it put it bluntly

Maher is as dumb as a box rocks, ugly as sin inside and out and is a class A asshole on top of all that

but he loves you people who pays to watch his show. he's thinking SUCKERS
Steph I hate to break it to you but you may be the dumbest member on this site.

He's so classy he make a joke of a woman candidate for Vice President that has CXXT in it

and you think that's a voice of reason. that makes me sick

I grew up listening to Carlin. He called himself a Comedian and an observer of people.

"I go out. I watch people and the things they do and if I see anything odd or out of the ordinary happens I come back here and report that to you.
This is my Job. Welcome to my Job!"

10703754_701437496615974_7855464487010994595_n.png

Maher makes a couple of great points in every show.

My favorite is:

"There are two things conservatives hate. (1) being called a "racist;" and . . . . . . (2) Black people."

Maher makes a couple of great points in every show.

My favorite is:

"There are two things conservatives hate. (1) being called a "racist;" and . . . . . . (2) Black people."

yeah that's a real slapper
I'm waiting for him say that liberals hate everything and all people...I'll bust a gut then

Television. Celebrities. Pop culture. :rolleyes:
Passive entertainment for empty minds.

That's most of what passes for the "opinion" and knowledge at this site. Echoing what people think they know based on corporate and government propaganda. Bill only says what his corporate paymasters allow him to say. Same thing with those shills on the comedy channel, the MSNBC, FOX, etc. Waste of time watching any of it. . . .

What the fuck is your point? He shouldn't complain about Islam? That's stupid. I completely agree with his views on Islam. He understands there are millions of peaceful Muslims but he does believe that Islam is by far the most trouble-making religion in the world and extremism in it is completely unparalleled to the rest of the world's religions and that's a serious problem.

Most republicans on the other hand hate ALL Muslims which is what bigotry is.

It's called intellectual honesty, and I find it refreshing, especially as there is so precious little of it regarding the way too many on the left are acting as the chief apologists for Islam rather than critiquing it rationally. They can be such hypocrites in the way they constantly attack Christianity, yet give Islam a free pass for that which is much more common, much more dangerous and much more current.

I don't know if I would say most republicans hate all Muslims, but if that were true, then it would also be true that most democrats defend Islamists under the misapprehension they are defending Muslims. I don't think either is actually true, but if the right is guilty of bigotry, I'd say the left is guilty of apologia in equal measure.

IMO, the left needs more Bill Mahers. On discussion boards, I see precious few liberals who retain liberal values when discussing Islam. Most just fall back on multiculti double talking relativist apologetic pablum. .

Sure, and youré the voice of intelligence and reason.

The modern liberal, ladies and gentlemen.

I laugh at Maher and enjoy his wit like most people who watch him do, but it stops there for me. I don't get political nuance from a comedian. I find it funny that so many leftists do. There is a definite ideological divide in this country, and a lot of it is because idiots see entertainment as authoritative sources for information.

Forum List

Back