bill maher is a weiner

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
YouTube - Bill Maher brushes off 9/11 truth
On his May 12, 2006 edition of Real Time, Bill Maher briefly ...
1 min 17 sec -
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2axP1lWFhg[/ame]

YouTube - 9/11 Truthers Respond to Bill MaherThis is a video response to 9/11 Truth March in Brussels - 09-Sep-2007 .... Join YouTube for a free account, or Login if you are already a member. ...
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoJJIYWMZlY[/ame] - 124k

Sorry tinfoil, while very and I do mean very funny, it still misses by miles.

Wow, what a wiener Bill Maher is. He didn't shut up and let eots go on one of his insane tirades against the Bilderberg Group WHILE HIS FUCKING SHOW WAS BEING TAPED.

I'd have done the same goddamn thing, regardless of the political leanings of the inconsiderate asshole making a fool of himself on national television (and doing NOTHING to further his cause in the the process).

Wow, what a wiener Bill Maher is. He didn't shut up and let eots go on one of his insane tirades against the Bilderberg Group WHILE HIS FUCKING SHOW WAS BEING TAPED.

I'd have done the same goddamn thing, regardless of the political leanings of the inconsiderate asshole making a fool of himself on national television (and doing NOTHING to further his cause in the the process).

not when your dealing a controlled media propaganda machine

I vote for Bill Maher as President.....

Then let's see how he deals with the code pinkos.....
he'd have to have them evicted for squatting on the sidewalk in front of the Madame Speakes Bella Pelosi's House in that upscale neighborhood of hers.............

But...the one you really want to stay away from is a speech with Jon Carry....
He'll just stand there and watch your assed be tased...:rofl:

I vote for Bill Maher as President.....

Then let's see how he deals with the code pinkos.....
he'd have to have them evicted for squatting on the sidewalk in front of the Madame Speakes Bella Pelosi's House in that upscale neighborhood of hers.............

But...the one you really want to stay away from is a speech with Jon Carry....
He'll just stand there and watch your assed be tased...:rofl:

Stephanie, did you drop out of high school or something?

You're grammar, spelling, and sentence structure are horrendous.

How many periods does one statement NEED?

Stephanie, did you drop out of high school or something?

You're grammar, spelling, and sentence structure are horrendous.

How many periods does one statement NEED?

Maybe I'm still in grade school..

What's it to you??:rolleyes:

Different people and different groups have different opinions based on what information is available. You be the judge. My opinion falls in line more with Bill Maher.

New Topics

Forum List

Back