Bill Maher is a racist

It's racist to think a black person can only do service work for a living.

“Herman Cain, I never heard of this guy, but apparently he ran Godfather’s Pizza, and Republicans say they love him so they’re not racist — right.” Bill Maher

A Black Mark For The Democrats | Personal Liberty Digest[P11636678]&rrid=238509305

what was incorrect about what maher says. he didn't come close to saying what "personal liberty digest" claims he did.

i suppose we can continue to intentionally misrepresent any statement he makes, though.

i'm having a hard time understanding what statement shows Maher to be a racist - because the quote in the op does no such thing.

“Herman Cain, I never heard of this guy, but apparently he ran Godfather’s Pizza, and Republicans say they love him so they’re not racist — right.” Bill Maher

A Black Mark For The Democrats | Personal Liberty Digest[P11636678]&rrid=238509305

what was incorrect about what maher says. he didn't come close to saying what "personal liberty digest" claims he did.

i suppose we can continue to intentionally misrepresent any statement he makes, though.

Isn't it racist to think that a black person is incapable of doing anything but service work? Isn't Godfathers pizza in the service industry?

Isn't it racist to think that a black person is incapable of doing anything but service work? Isn't Godfathers pizza in the service industry?

how do you come to the conclusion that maher believes that?

i'm having a hard time understanding what statement shows Maher to be a racist - because the quote in the op does no such thing.

I'm having a hard time figuring out how a tea party member is racist so we are on equal ground.

not all are. some are - more than i'm comfortable with - but certainly not all are.

but then, it's easy to show you racist signs and remarks made by tea party members. you need to back up your claim that maher is a racist

Last edited:

Bill Maher said Herman Cain ran a Godfathers pizza as if Herman Cain couldn't do anything else.

Get used to it. The left played the race card against the right with Obama. As long as Cain stays in the race, anytime he gets criticized by the left, the right can play that card too. Welcome to reality.

What goes around, comes around. The left continually misrepresent statements by conservatives. Why bitch about it when it happens the other way around?

Last edited:

Bill Maher said Herman Cain ran a Godfathers pizza as if Herman Cain couldn't do anything else.

wow. you're inferring an awful lot. does that speak more to maher's prejudices or your wishful thinking?

I'm having a hard time figuring out how a tea party member is racist so we are on equal ground.

not all are. some are - more than i'm comfortable with - but certainly not all are.

but then, it's easy to show you racist signs and remarks made by tea party members. you need to back up your claim that maher is a racist

OK using that logic Bill Maher is.

but you haven't shown anything to back up that claim.

and i don't know what 'logic' you're talking about. if i claim there are racist members of the tea party it's easy enough to find pictures of signs and comments and emails to back that up.

you claim that maher is a racist. back that up.

but you haven't shown anything to back up that claim.

and i don't know what 'logic' you're talking about. if i claim there are racist members of the tea party it's easy enough to find pictures of signs and comments and emails to back that up.

you claim that maher is a racist. back that up.

Nor have the liberals shown anything racist that the TEA party is supposd to have commited. Just a few off the wall comments. I'm not slinging the racist brush over all liberals. unlike what libeals do. I painting Bill Maher for the racist he is.

Forum List

Back