Bill Maher insults Tebow

Do you support Bill Maher's vile insulting trash talking about Tebow/Jesus

• Yes, the 1st Amendment protects ass-wipe scum like Maher

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • No, Maher needs to have his show cancelled immediately

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • No one cares what Hollywood morons say, its simply not news.

Votes: 23 46.0%

• Total voters
Really? Who's calling for them to have their pensions taken away?

Uh-oh. I think we're about to have another....

If it were a rightwing talking point, I would have heard it. Right?

But I haven't.

....moment. :lol:
Carby hasn't produced any names. You got any, or is it just "one of those things everybody knows"?

For the record: Anyone who serves a sufficient period of time in uniform to meet the contractual requirements for retirement has earned their pension.

So it looks like you can't point to me as someone who wants to take pensions away from police, firefighters, and mailmen.
What about teachers? What's so special about a uniform?

Doesn't refute what I said or what you bolded.

Care to try again, cupcake?
What are you, blind?

"ABC decided against renewing Maher's contract for Politically Incorrect in 2002, after he made a controversial on-air remark shortly after the September 11 attacks."

He was fired, but not in a manner where he could sue for breach of contract.

Besides, he was wrong. The hijackers were cowards.

Again, moron - it doesn't refute what I said about the bolded I responded to.

Perhaps you should go back and read it again. That would be a good start.
Maher stepped on his crank with golf spikes and lost his gig for it.

End of story.

How does '"retiredman" bring up what you did in your former employment?

I've already asked you once. If you are going to act like a little bitch and not answer, that's fine. Just say so. :lol:

I said "retiredman" because now that you are retired, it's very easy for you to say that all work should be performance-based.

Get it, meathead? Or do you need to play the victim some more?
How very dishonest you are.

Note: That's a polite way of calling you a fuckin' liar. :lol:
Not dishonest. Not a lie. I only brought up that you were retired. You, of course, jumped at the chance to once again highlight your contractual obligation.

You were doing it again. I pointed it out.
More lies. Pathological.

Uh-oh. I think we're about to have another....

....moment. :lol:
Carby hasn't produced any names. You got any, or is it just "one of those things everybody knows"?

For the record: Anyone who serves a sufficient period of time in uniform to meet the contractual requirements for retirement has earned their pension.

So it looks like you can't point to me as someone who wants to take pensions away from police, firefighters, and mailmen.
Ask Carby. He didn't mention them.

Looks like Carby hates teachers, huh? :lol:

Meanwhile:

How very dishonest you are.

Note: That's a polite way of calling you a fuckin' liar. :lol:
Not dishonest. Not a lie. I only brought up that you were retired. You, of course, jumped at the chance to once again highlight your contractual obligation.

You were doing it again. I pointed it out.
More lies. Pathological.
If they were lies, you would be able to point out the lies.

You can't. You're just flailing and failing. :lol:

Of course, this won't be the last of it. You have a deep-seated need to continually bring up your former employment. You must be lacking something in your personal life.

Ask Carby. He didn't mention them.

Looks like Carby hates teachers, huh? :lol:

Meanwhile:

Supreme Court reinstates collective bargaining law - JSOnline

Forum List

Back