Bill Maher insults Tebow

Do you support Bill Maher's vile insulting trash talking about Tebow/Jesus

• Yes, the 1st Amendment protects ass-wipe scum like Maher

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • No, Maher needs to have his show cancelled immediately

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • No one cares what Hollywood morons say, its simply not news.

Votes: 23 46.0%

• Total voters
I think they both crave it and need it.

Perhaps, but Maher is comfortable with intentionally making people uncomfortable...it's become his trademark, and he's not ashamed of it.
The Libertarian Rush. I won't lose any sleep over it.

I still have to give Tebow points for following his beliefs.
Calling Maher a libertarian is like claiming Mussolini was just a grumpy old man who needed a hobby.

Maher crossed the line again by trashing Tebow and Christian beliefs.

What ‘line’ is that?

Such pathetic whining from the right, jeez…

If Maher would have said something similar against Mohammed some SN would behead the little coxucker. Just because the 1st Amendment allows free speech, as you say above, he should respect the religious beliefs of others.

Nonsense.

The First Amendment has nothing to do with private speech, it addresses only the state’s effort to preempt free speech. No one can be compelled to respect the religious beliefs of others.

Your argument is conflicted, either we should respect religions or not. I don't think hiding behind the 1st Amendment applies in these disrespectful cases.
Wrong again.

The First Amendment was designed exactly for cases such as this.

…some SN…

And how do you think this effects the credibility of your ‘argument.’

Maher is a political entertainer. We should stifle comedic art forms?

According to social conservatives, yes.

Maher has no class, which is why I refuse to listen to him. Saying something completely nasty is the only way the loser will get in the news, so he'll keep doing stuff like this. He would rather be known for showing his ass that to face the fact that he's irrevelent.

Maher crossed the line again by trashing Tebow and Christian beliefs

The coxucker should have said it about Mohammed instead.

Anyway, lets see if anyone supports Maher's degenerate trash talk.

Bill Maher on Tim Tebow: Effed by Jesus! - The Hollywood Gossip

Not going to see it. I will never ever waste an second of my life on that unfunny and untalented scumbag.

You're right. That talentless little fucking weasel isn't worth a second of the attention he so clearly craves.

Maher has no class, which is why I refuse to listen to him. Saying something completely nasty is the only way the loser will get in the news, so he'll keep doing stuff like this. He would rather be known for showing his ass that to face the fact that he's irrevelent.
All conservatives are so classy, right?

Maher is the fucking scum of the Earth, and hasn't even been marginally amusing since he left Comedy Central.

At least Tebow can manage to hold my attention for a few minutes at a time.

didn't his un American ass get fired for some bullshit he said post 9-11?

Your argument is conflicted, either we should respect religions or not. I don't think hiding behind the 1st Amendment applies in these disrespectful cases.

Well, it does apply. If you don't like what he said, don't watch his show. This is how the market works. If he turns off enough people they'll stop watching, thus he'll lose advertisers, thus he'll lose his show.

Unpopular speech is precisely one of the reasons the First Amendment exists.

He said the 9/11 bombers weren't cowards...they might be nuts, but not cowards. I love Bill Maher.

Tebow I like but he made a mistake doing an anti-abortion ad for the superbowl if he didn't want to be alightning rod, and like Bob Beckel I'm not for Jesus on foootball jerseys etc etc....should be more private, less commercial.

How 'bout those Bills?! The City of No Illusions strikes back! LOL

Unless he is selling nuclear secrets to the Iranians, or giving range assistance to the Nork artillery, it really doesn't matter what he says.

You don't watch, it goes off the air. that simple

Say what ever you want.. Just remember we have courts and slander is quite a liable.
Oh, Fuck u Bill.. You closet Queen.

His nose makes Jimmy Darantes look small...... and he often shoves it up many asses.
Sooner or later he'll be one sorry little man.

Maher's an effete poser that thinks everyone not living on one of the Coasts is an illiterate unworthy of having an opinion. What's embarrassing is that he has a show where he discusses politics, economics, and social issues, yet he's one of the more ignorant people ABOUT those subjects that I've ever seen. Giving "him" a show of his own is like giving TM a show of her own.

If Jesus gets credit for his success doesn't he also get credit for his failure?

Somehow I doubt Timmy is as butthurt as you are, though.

Tebow has come out and said publicly that God has probably got more important things to do than worry about his football games.

You're probably right on that second statement ;)

Last edited:
He said the 9/11 bombers weren't cowards...they might be nuts, but not cowards. I love Bill Maher.

Tebow I like but he made a mistake doing an anti-abortion ad for the superbowl if he didn't want to be alightning rod, and like Bob Beckel I'm not for Jesus on foootball jerseys etc etc....should be more private, less commercial.

How 'bout those Bills?! The City of No Illusions strikes back! LOL

So, you like people until they disagree with your beliefs, then you don't like them anymore. got it.

Forum List

Back