Bill Maher insults Tebow

Do you support Bill Maher's vile insulting trash talking about Tebow/Jesus

• Yes, the 1st Amendment protects ass-wipe scum like Maher

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • No, Maher needs to have his show cancelled immediately

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • No one cares what Hollywood morons say, its simply not news.

Votes: 23 46.0%

• Total voters
Maher crossed the line again by trashing Tebow and Christian beliefs

The coxucker should have said it about Mohammed instead.

Anyway, lets see if anyone supports Maher's degenerate trash talk.

Bill Maher on Tim Tebow: Effed by Jesus! - The Hollywood Gossip

ME!!

I support Bill Maher's "trash talk".

Dang it, he's on hiatus right now so we're in severe Maher withdrawal.

As for Tebow ...

I'm a lot more concerned that one of the passengers of the Pub/Bag Candidate Clown Car compared himself to Tebow.

Yes, its true that THAT particular "candidate" doesn't even register on an intelligence test but still - Tebow is an overpaid player of a child's game. The idiot, Perry, who compared himself to that player of children's games is running for Leader Of The Free World.

Why does the right wing have such low standards that they would even consider some bozo who almost flunked animal husbandry and doesn't know the most basic facts he needs?

What next? A candidate who wants to raise taxes on the working class by 35% AND doesn't even know if Libya was a blond or brunette?

Maher crossed the line again by trashing Tebow and Christian beliefs

The coxucker should have said it about Mohammed instead.

Anyway, lets see if anyone supports Maher's degenerate trash talk.

Bill Maher on Tim Tebow: Effed by Jesus! - The Hollywood Gossip
Well, he did eff Tebow, didn't he?

If Jesus gets credit for his success doesn't he also get credit for his failure?

Somehow I doubt Timmy is as butthurt as you are, though.

[Bill Maher] should have said it about Mohammed instead.

Uh, Muhammad wasn't a Christian.

Duhh.

BUT -

Why do you object to what Maher said? In our country, we respect that other people's religious beliefs can be different from our own. Why golly gee, we have even gone to war for that very principle.

Why are you against the First Amendment?

[Bill Maher] should have said it about Mohammed instead.

Uh, Muhammad wasn't a Christian. Duhh. BUT -

Why do you object to what Maher said? In our country, we respect that other people's religious beliefs can be different from our own. Why golly gee, we have even gone to war for that very principle. Why are you against the First Amendment?

If Maher would have said something similar against Mohammed some SN would behead the little coxucker. Just because the 1st Amendment allows free speech, as you say above, he should respect the religious beliefs of others.

Your argument is conflicted, either we should respect religions or not. I don't think hiding behind the 1st Amendment applies in these disrespectful cases.

Forum List

Back