Bill Maher Hopes The Patriots Lose The Super Bowl - Because Of Donald Trump

Trump will probably invite the Patriots to the White House. Will Tom Brady snub Trump like he did Obama in 2015? I doubt it...

When the New England Patriots took a visit to the White House on April 23 to celebrate the team's Super Bowl win, there was one notable absence: Tom Brady.

According to the Patriots, Brady skipped out on the White House visit because he had a previously planned "family commitment."

As it turns out though, Brady wasn't with his family when the Patriots went to Washington DC on the morning of April 23. According to ESPN.com, the Patriots quarterback was actually at Gillette Stadium getting some stretching in while the rest of the team was visiting with Obama.

Less than 24 hours later, Brady was at an Apple Store in New York City checking out the company's new Apple watch.

Did Tom Brady skip visit with Obama because he's mad at the White House?

AFL! AFL! AFL! I don't care what the owner, coach, and QB think about politics- Most dumbasses like Trump. They'll learn...
GO BILLS!!.....lol
Pats have been my second team for about 54 years. My first game, div. playoff at War Memorial. It always seemed we were both spoilers of each other. Until lately. To have the best team ever be AFL would be fine....TY Joe Willie!
franco i still remember the game were OJ rushed for 200 yards in that blizzard against the Jets...lol
My cousin was the back up running back to OJ that year.
Preston Rydlehuber?

Trump will probably invite the Patriots to the White House. Will Tom Brady snub Trump like he did Obama in 2015? I doubt it...

When the New England Patriots took a visit to the White House on April 23 to celebrate the team's Super Bowl win, there was one notable absence: Tom Brady.

According to the Patriots, Brady skipped out on the White House visit because he had a previously planned "family commitment."

As it turns out though, Brady wasn't with his family when the Patriots went to Washington DC on the morning of April 23. According to ESPN.com, the Patriots quarterback was actually at Gillette Stadium getting some stretching in while the rest of the team was visiting with Obama.

Less than 24 hours later, Brady was at an Apple Store in New York City checking out the company's new Apple watch.

A wise move, why would he want to be associated with Obama?

If you're dumb enough to ask - you're too dumb to know.

I wanted the Ps to win just so Mahr would be pissed off.

They came from behind, just like Trump, and won the whole.damn.game.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I found the common denominator...

Alpha3.png

It seemed to me that the Falcons just wore themselves out during the first three quarters - then Brady dissected them.

Ha ha! Tom Brady won and will eat dinner at the WH! Al Sharpton won't ha ha!

If you're dumb enough to ask - you're too dumb to know.

I wouldn't call anyone stupid if I were you. Who is president?

Does this mean Bill Maher will stick his tongue in an electric outlet in the hopes of starting his brain ?

Who cares what the ass Bill Maher thinks? I wanted the Falcons to win, but who the hell cares about politics during a Super Bowl, what a stupid, arrogant moron. Absolutely the stupidest thread in the sports section. MAJOR FAIL!

Forum List

Back