Bill Maher Hit With Palimony Suit

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
This couldn't have happened to a better guy....

NOVEMBER 11--Comedian Bill Maher was slapped yesterday with a $9 million palimony suit by an ex-girlfriend who alleges that the HBO star subjected her to physical and verbal abuse, including "insulting, humiliating and degrading racial comments." In the below Los Angeles Superior Court complaint, Nancy Johnson, a centerfold model and former flight attendant also known as Coco Johnsen, alleges that Maher, 48, reneged on promises to pay her expenses and purchase a Beverly Hills home. Johnson, who says she dated Maher for 17 months before splitting from him in May, also contends that the performer promised to marry her and have children. Johnson, pictured at right, does not detail the degrading racial comments allegedly made by Maher, and recounts only one episode of supposed physical abuse by the host of HBO's "Real Time." She charges that Maher pulled her arm and shook her at one party, causing "injuries to her back and neck," and later that evening warned he'd hit her on the head with a hammer if she was unfaithful. (10 pages)

Bill Maher Hit With Palimony Suit

Boy, that is one FUGLY chick too!

1111041coco1.gif

CoCo Johnson :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: She looks like she could tie Mahar up in a pretzel and throw him like a frisbee :chains:

Bonnie said:
CoCo Johnson :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: She looks like she could tie Mahar up in a pretzel and throw him like a frisbee :chains:
Give the poor woman some slack, maybe the moon was full when the picture was taken

Geez, have you seen worse extensions on somebody who has got to have the money to get them done right? Even if the money only came from her sugar daddy, the extensions should be better than that!

The picture and her close resemblence to a male action star that was mentioned earlier in the thread make me wonder if she started life out as a woman. Shouldn't make a difference really but curiosity is getting the better of me.

no1tovote4 said:
Geez, have you seen worse extensions on somebody who has got to have the money to get them done right? Even if the money only came from her sugar daddy, the extensions should be better than that!

The picture and her close resemblence to a male action star that was mentioned earlier in the thread make me wonder if she started life out as a woman. Shouldn't make a difference really but curiosity is getting the better of me.

Damn--no WONDER the SOB is pissed off all the time ! :happy2:

no1tovote4 said:

There is a new development in cases like this. Bill O'Reilly and now, Burt Reynolds have/are both counter-sued their accussers for extortion.

Let's face it, cases like this are little more than a legal form of extortion.

KarlMarx said:
Give the poor woman some slack, maybe the moon was full when the picture was taken

Well must have been a full moon for a while for anyone to have dated Bill Maher.

That's a GUY!!! There ain't no way that is a natural 'chick'...S/he has to be a transsexual or something like that. The way her shoulders sit...uh uh...that's a guy. Plus the name...(alias) Coco Johnsen...sounds like a sexual innuendo...It would not surprise me that Bill Maher (whose initials are BM-another clue) is gay...

fuzzykitten99 said:
That's a GUY!!! There ain't no way that is a natural 'chick'...S/he has to be a transsexual or something like that. The way her shoulders sit...uh uh...that's a guy. Plus the name...(alias) Coco Johnsen...sounds like a sexual innuendo...It would not surprise me that Bill Maher (whose initials are BM-another clue) is gay...

..Only in Bill Maher's world!
:dunno:

Forum List

Back