Bill Mahar Says Un-Nice Things about Republicans

I don't agree with him on most, but he is still funny as hell and I love his show!

Where are these tax cuts he is talking about? And if you want to know what the Tea PARTIERS were complaining about try to bring one on your show (other than Joe the Plumber)! First, I didn't see one antiabortion or anti-immigration poster at the tea party protest. I saw mostly anti-tax and spending posters, I also saw a few anti-ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION posters! So get it straight, the tea party protesters don't just have Obama in their sights, they have Bush, the Previous Republican Congress and the State legislators who have been taxing us to death!

What is most notable about Mahar these days is his almost complete absence of political inspection...he has simply become a schill for the leftists.

There was a time when he would actually looks at various sides of an issue - not so much for some time now.

And his post 9-11 remarks remain among the single most offensive statements on television....

who's the yutz who wrote that?

of course he understands what the tea parties are about.... it's about a bunch of working people being revved up by the GOP to cry and scream that the top 1% of wageearners are going to pay 3% more in taxes. it's a giant temper tantrum... sore losers. ;)
thank you for showing how totally clueless you are on this issue

I thought she summed it up quite nicely, charitably, too. :eusa_whistle:

Ohh... Now that's just sad...

Forum List

Back