Bill Mahar Says Un-Nice Things about Republicans

Yes, it is his schtick.

And all the dems should listen to him, because working at ESPN made him a political expert.

are we supposed to be impressed by bill maher/// ain't he just another DUmmie?

isnt he a paid entertainer like rush...where is your outrage when rush and anne the man say much worse about liberals....i see bumperstickers "image no liberals" i have never see one saying "image no conservatives"

isnt he a paid entertainer like rush...where is your outrage when rush and anne the man say much worse about liberals....i see bumperstickers "image no liberals" i have never see one saying "image no conservatives"

"image"

?????

I always love to read the comments to these stories. I thought this expecially appropriate:

The fact that you (Bill Maher) don't understand what the Tea Parties were about is not surprising. I doubt the British fully understood the original Tea Party, either. Like CNN, maybe it's YOUR infatuation with the sideshows that keeps you from understanding the real point, shared by very close to half of the population of the United States if not more; the government HAS and CONTINUES to tax and spend too much. Simple enough for you? Wait another 3.5 years. A new majority will try to spell it out for you.
Submitted by: Mike
1:44 PM PDT, Apr 24, 2009

Way back in the day Mahar was almost interesting.

Now, he is less than boring...

then make one.....take the bull by the horns and get motivated and make a sticker....just like you Dems,to waite for a cons. or an ind. to do your thinking....:eusa_eh:

ROFL... Let's see, He's a Marxist who likes to play the part of the reasoned "Centrist"... who happens to be a favorite at the Playboy Mansion, where moderation in all things is practiced and preached...

He's just another secular relativist who needs to rationalize that his own faults are only faults because CLOSED MINDED PEOPLE JUST WON'T ACCEPT THEM AS SOLID CHARACTER TRAITS.

I always love to read the comments to these stories. I thought this expecially appropriate:

The fact that you (Bill Maher) don't understand what the Tea Parties were about is not surprising. I doubt the British fully understood the original Tea Party, either. Like CNN, maybe it's YOUR infatuation with the sideshows that keeps you from understanding the real point, shared by very close to half of the population of the United States if not more; the government HAS and CONTINUES to tax and spend too much. Simple enough for you? Wait another 3.5 years. A new majority will try to spell it out for you.

who's the yutz who wrote that?

of course he understands what the tea parties are about.... it's about a bunch of working people being revved up by the GOP to cry and scream that the top 1% of wageearners are going to pay 3% more in taxes. it's a giant temper tantrum... sore losers. ;)

who's the yutz who wrote that?

of course he understands what the tea parties are about.... it's about a bunch of working people being revved up by the GOP to cry and scream that the top 1% of wageearners are going to pay 3% more in taxes. it's a giant temper tantrum... sore losers. ;)

:lol: That would be a guy named 'Mike'.

I'll keep the mega-crush you have on Bill Mahar a secret. :eusa_shhh:

Mahar is an idiot. Just like all of the political entertainers. I can't believe anyone takes any of them seriously.

Forum List

Back