Bill Kurtis veteran CBS says that Bialak is *cough* well known

Possible role reversal part 1
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqhML444-p8&feature=feedu]Roe And Roeper Interview Bill Kurtis On Cain Accuser And Say's,There Maybe More To This Story P1 - YouTube[/ame]

In your dreams darlin. I've got this on a quizzillion boards already. It's going viral.

I for one am going to make Sharon "track record" Bialek wish she died as a child. You don't get to lie and try to wreck a man's life for 15 minutes of fame.

Not any more. This is war.
The CON$ervative HIGH TECH LYNCHING of this innocent woman in full swing, all because she had the courage to stand up to a GOP thug womanizer.

Your signatures PROVE what a dishonest person you really are. I've told you this before which only PROVES truth is no part of your agenda -LIES ARE. Like any typical liberal.

Just start with that quote you attribute to Rush Limbaugh. He said it about OBAMA and how HE was following Saul Alinsky's book Rules for Radicals AND YOU KNOW IT. And the person he was talking about when he said "when you believe you are the great messiah" is OBAMA believing that -not himself. AND YOU KNOW IT. So gee anyone doubt your real agenda by trying to deceive people into believing something so patently false hoping to mislead people with that crap?

Now maybe in dumb ass liberal land repeating what someone else has written in a book as being the policy of the left makes it the quote of the reader -but in the REAL WORLD that is STILL a quote from communist leftwing extremist Saul Alinsky honey. In other words you lying MORON, that isn't a quote from Limbaugh at all but one from Alinsky and clearly you have an agenda by trying to deceive people about who really said and wrote it. IN other words, you are doing EXACTLY what Alinsky told you to do. Alinsky said to first accuse your opponents of doing what you are actually doing -and then beat them up for it! Same guy who said truth is rarely going to work in their favor -so become adept at using lies.

The ONLY lynching going on around here is being done by Democrats and they chose to use a woman already KNOWN to have an issue with her credibility and character. Republicans didn't choose this woman -this one has Rahm Emmanuel's fingerprints all over it intent on hoisting this woman up as being credible when she is not. This woman has such serious character and credibility issues that even those at CBS are aware of it and it is the topic of discussion of those who work there! That's a problem for HER and it wasn't created by Republicans. That FACT doesn't make it a "lynching" which is another stupid word to use given the fact lynching is done by Democrats -always has been, always will be. Rahm Emmanuel is behind it all -and that came out even before this woman did. Chicago thugs found out a long time ago how easy it is to destroy your opponent with a nonstop onslaught of false accusations. Eventually the sheer weight of them collapses the other guy's campaign. Obama intends to pick his opponent because NO ONE has ever been allowed on the ballot against Obama -unless HE wanted them there. PERIOD.

You are a deceitful lying SLUG and the fact you still have the same LYING ASS deceitful, misleading signature lines hoping some ignoramus will fall for it anyway -which speaks volumes about your own character.
Well, since what you say about my sig is a lie, it can be safely assumed what you said about Obama is also a lie. I have straightened you out about my sig every time you've posted your lies, and yet you just continue to lie.

You are doing exactly what the first quote in my sig says!!!

First of all, your MessiahRushie, a devout follower of Alinsky, said nothing about his mentor Alinsky in his entire rant. Secondly he did not accuse Obama of following Alinsky anywhere is his entire rant. Thirdly, and most importantly, he was accusing CLINTON of doing the push-polling Clinton condemned Obama for doing. That's right! Clinton accused Obama of push-polling and your MessiahRushie accused Clinton of doing it!!! He said accusing your opponents of what you are doing was a Clinton Technique, not an Alinksy technique, a CLINTON TECHNIQUE!!!

And the whole point of the second quote is your MessiahRushie accusing Obama of having LimpTard's messianic attitude. It goes along with the first quote!!! If your MessiahRushie was not accusing someone else of having your MessiahRushie's messianic attitude the whole point of his hypocrisy in the first quote would be lost!

The third quote, of course, confirms both LimpTard's messianic attitude by his own standard for determining just who has a messianic attitude, and his hypocrisy.

Those three simple quotes expose CON$ervatism to its core so thoroughly and unassailably that CON$ can only stoop to attacking me personally and lying about the context of the quotes.

Clinton, Inc. In All-Out Panic; Barry Can't Seem to Fire Back
December 4, 2007
RUSH: This is a Clinton technique. Accuse your opponents of what you are at present doing.

Last edited:
And for those that don't know who he is, he is seriously respected and an old time journalist when they actually had credibility.

Here's a bit of his bio.

Bill Kurtis (born William Horton Kuretich; September 21, 1940) is an American television journalist, producer, narrator, and news anchor. He is also the current host of A&E crime and news documentary shows, including Investigative Reports, American Justice, and Cold Case Files. Previously, he anchored CBS Morning News, and was the longtime anchor at WBBM-TV, the CBS owned-and-operated TV station in Chicago (a role to which he has recently returned).
CHICAGO! According to CON$ that means he has no credibility. :cuckoo:
Do you know who is mayor of CHICAGO? Rhambo! :lol:

He's a highly respected journalist who anchored CBS Morning News and he's got 20 Emmys.

The man is neither a hack nor a shill for any administration.

Kurtis still has dignity and integrity. Rare qualities in this day and age. And qualities completely lacking in the Axelrod minions who are lapdogs for the administration.

I really did love the quote at Newsbusters the other day. "Journalists should stop calling themselves reporters and instead call themselves stenographers"

Last edited:
Is this going to be Cain's defense, that she was asking for it?

:lol:

He doesn't need a defense. It's all "she said" and it's all bullshit.

I love it.

Ravi, if I am to believe Sharon, then you must believe Larry Sinclair. He had ties to Gloria Aldred as well remember?

He's resurfacing by the way. Larry is claiming that Aldred is taking the information that he gave her about his encounters with Obama and dressing them up for Sharon.

I think Sinclair resurfacing is going to be part of the unintended consequences of "GET CAIN".

too funny

Did Attorney Gloria Allred & Cain Accuser Sharon Bialek Use Sinclair’s Obama Allegations For Their Story Line?

Larry Sinclair

And for those that don't know who he is, he is seriously respected and an old time journalist when they actually had credibility.

Here's a bit of his bio.

Bill Kurtis (born William Horton Kuretich; September 21, 1940) is an American television journalist, producer, narrator, and news anchor. He is also the current host of A&E crime and news documentary shows, including Investigative Reports, American Justice, and Cold Case Files. Previously, he anchored CBS Morning News, and was the longtime anchor at WBBM-TV, the CBS owned-and-operated TV station in Chicago (a role to which he has recently returned).

Nice try. Lame but sort of par for your course.

Chicagoans - or expats like me - know Bill Kurtis to be an old school journalist, vs. the slew of phonies who attempt to pass themselves off as his peers these days.

The folks we look at in Chicago who lack credibility are the members of the dimocrat machine, along with the electorate dimwits who blindly support them. You know, the patronage army morons, union stooges, and other riffraff.

Here's a bit of his bio.

He's a highly respected journalist who anchored CBS Morning News and he's got 20 Emmys.

Kurtis still has dignity and integrity. Rare qualities in this day and age. And qualities completely lacking in the Axelrod minions who are lapdogs for the administration.

I really did love the quote at Newsbusters the other day. "Journalists should stop calling themselves reporters and instead call themselves stenographers"
It doesn't work that way, CON$ have already established that proximity to Rahm Emanuel discredits the individual, you can't change the rules in the middle of the game when your own rules suddenly go against you. Well you can if you are a worthless lying POS. Are YOU?

Here's a bit of his bio.

Nice try. Lame but sort of par for your course.

Chicagoans - or expats like me - know Bill Kurtis to be an old school journalist, vs. the slew of phonies who attempt to pass themselves off as his peers these days.

The folks we look at in Chicago who lack credibility are the members of the dimocrat machine, along with the electorate dimwits who blindly support them. You know, the patronage army morons, union stooges, and other riffraff.
GOP stenographer Kurtis has no credibility, he is from Chicago and that settles it. CON$ have already established that Chicago is a corrupting influence, therefore Kurtis is corrupt or CON$ are lying hypocrites.

It doesn't work that way, CON$ have already established that proximity to Rahm Emanuel discredits the individual, you can't change the rules in the middle of the game when your own rules suddenly go against you. Well you can if you are a worthless lying POS. Are YOU?

I never made those rules. How much tinfoil do you go thru on a regular basis?

Kurtis is a highly respected journalist. His opinion in this situation counts and shall count with others in the media, the clips are already going viral, and if he does an expose on this smear campaign, watch out :lol:

Kurtis is a highly respected journalist. His opinion in this situation counts and shall count with others in the media, the clips are already going viral, and if he does an expose on this smear campaign, watch out :lol:

Give it up, tiny, it's settled. One of the riffraff has deemed it so.

Sorry, but CON$ have been using the "Chicago way" smear for years now, you don't get to claim an exception for yourself. GOP stenographer Kurtis has been corrupted by Chicago as sure as anyone else.

Give it up, tiny, it's settled. One of the riffraff has deemed it so.
Just holding CON$ to the same standards they hold everyone they hate to.

Nice to see conservatives acknowledging real journalists like CBS instead of continuing to hug Fox News, despite the fact I think Kurtis is wrong. Goes to show cons will kiss up to anything if it'll fit their agenda.

cute...another wingnut thread.

i love the way the rightwingnut echo chamber feels the need to trash this woman in order to defend the sleezy cain. how did i know you would try to anita hill her.

:rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back