Bill in Blue Dress?

If Epstein and Clinton were friends, like the right wing crazies clam, why would a friend have such a picture to ridicule another friend?

Epstein obviously had animosity towards Clinton

No disrespectful pictures of his BFF Trump, Trump called Epstein terrific and said they have the same taste in women
So Epstein was not happy with Clinton even though Clinton flew on Epstein's private jet to his island 27 times. There are emails that suggest Hillary may have visited.
But you are claiming that him and Trump were BFF even though Trump kicked Epstein out of his golf course and banned him for life.
Seems a bit backwards to me.

But hey man it's your unicorn story.
Actually, Clinton never visited Epstein’s Island and only flew four times for charity purposes

Trump and Epstein chased women together

Trump only kicked Epstein out AFTER he was arrested
So I am guessing you are not interested in reading something like this
If Epstein and Clinton were friends, like the right wing crazies clam, why would a friend have such a picture to ridicule another friend?

No disrespectful pictures of his BFF Trump, Trump called Epstein terrific and said they have the same taste in women
So Epstein was not happy with Clinton even though Clinton flew on Epstein's private jet to his island 27 times. There are emails that suggest Hillary may have visited.
But you are claiming that him and Trump were BFF even though Trump kicked Epstein out of his golf course and banned him for life.

Actually, Clinton never visited Epstein’s Island and only flew four times for charity purposes

so I guess you don't want to read real facts like this https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump...-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/
Or even this https://nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-s...xposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/
But hey it is your story add as many unicorns as you like.

Trump was well aware of Epstein's pedophilia, but didn't bother to kick him out until there was a chance that Epstein could hurt Trump's business. Trump didn't care what Epstein did as long as it didn't start costing Trump money.

so I guess you don't want to read real facts like this https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump...-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/
Or even this https://nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-s...xposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

Trump was well aware of Epstein's pedophilia, but didn't bother to kick him out until there was a chance that Epstein could hurt Trump's business. Trump didn't care what Epstein did as long as it didn't start costing Trump money.
And you have the documentation to prove that right?
But of course not, you are just hoping that someone as addled and hate filled will agree. Or are just thinking someone will just take your word for it.

But of course not, you are just hoping that someone as addled and hate filled will agree. Or are just thinking someone will just take your word for it.

Trump publicly said he knew Epstein liked young girls

Trump publicly said he knew Epstein liked young girls
That is your whole documentation? I think every man in the world is guilty of saying that. Other then you show me one real man that has not said something along those lines. That does not mean that he knew the guy was having sex with them. Do you have something real? Why no you don't. But don't let that stop you.

Forum List

Back