Bill Gates hails globalization, slams Trump´s, Sander´s protectionism agendas

I know that he didn't inherit daddy's money and pretend he's some business genius. that's what we were talking about. but thanks for the deflection.

and you can like gates' tactics or not, but he really is a business genius.
Taking that tack the same can be said about Rockefeller, Carnegie, Ford, Fairbanks, Getty, etc........ :eusa_whistle:

and i wouldn't vote for any of them for president either.

my objection is not to the money. it's to the idea that he thinks he's done anything special when he didn't do it on his own.

it's like ann richardson used to say "he was born on third base and thinks he hit a home run".

but mostly he's a bigoted misogynist authoritarian extremist who has bankrupted four companies, started a fraudulent university and screwed his investors.
Sounds like a true American magnate......... :eusa_whistle:

i wouldn't have voted for the robber barons either, hon.

and if they were misogynists and bigots perhaps they were of their era..... it's inexcusable for that pig to get up now and say the things he does.
Uuuummmmmm....... Telling, very telling..........
9.gif

what is telling hon? the bigotry that the right encourages in its candidates?

I know that he didn't inherit daddy's money and pretend he's some business genius. that's what we were talking about. but thanks for the deflection.

and you can like gates' tactics or not, but he really is a business genius.
Taking that tack the same can be said about Rockefeller, Carnegie, Ford, Fairbanks, Getty, etc........ :eusa_whistle:

my objection is not to the money. it's to the idea that he thinks he's done anything special when he didn't do it on his own.

it's like ann richardson used to say "he was born on third base and thinks he hit a home run".

but mostly he's a bigoted misogynist authoritarian extremist who has bankrupted four companies, started a fraudulent university and screwed his investors.

and if they were misogynists and bigots perhaps they were of their era..... it's inexcusable for that pig to get up now and say the things he does.
I was kinda hoping for an outsider vs outsider contest, watching two train wrecks battle it out but alas the DNC's Tammany Hall apparatus is definitely more in control than the RNC's Tammany Hall apparatus. Now we'll have an outsider vs an apparatus chosen contest. Basically Hedley Lammar vs William J Lepetomaine. Another way to put it is the Teflon Don vs Bozo the Clown. :thup:

interesting. i'd rather we not be laughing stocks around the world.

but you go vote for the psycho reality show host, it's all good.

Last edited:

I was kinda hoping for an outsider vs outsider contest, watching two train wrecks battle it out but alas the DNC's Tammany Hall apparatus is definitely more in control than the RNC's Tammany Hall apparatus. Now we'll have an outsider vs an apparatus chosen contest. Basically Hedley Lammar vs William J Lepetomaine. Another way to put it is the Teflon Don vs Bozo the Clown. :thup:

You realize that Obama has appeared on almost every reality TV show on television?

You realize that Obama has appeared on almost every reality TV show on television?

he's a serious person

he isn't the leader of the nutcase brigade. if he were a woman he'd be kim kardashian.

surely you can see the difference.

he's a serious person

he isn't the leader of the nutcase brigade. if he were a woman he'd be kim kardashian.

In all Honesty...here is who the race is between...can you tell me who is who?

First there is >>>>>>

1)
4248121-fog.jpg

Next there is >>>>

040714_0147_Howtoidenti11.jpg

he's a serious person

In all Honesty...here is who the race is between...can you tell me who is who?

First there is >>>>>>

1)
4248121-fog.jpg

Next there is >>>>

040714_0147_Howtoidenti11.jpg

aw... how cute... silly memes.\

maybe that works with people who are confused by the type of judges who will be appointed by the president

i understand that a certain type of person has been duped into thinking they're all the same....no matter what history teaches

*shrug*

Of course Gates would be for Globalization. HE GETS richer off it and we get poorer.

what a lousy snake

aw... how cute... silly memes.\

maybe that works with people who are confused by the type of judges who will be appointed by the president

i understand that a certain type of person has been duped into thinking they're all the same....no matter what history teaches

*shrug*

How did you get I think they are the same?
I inserted "smoke" for Trump - because it is impossible to say what he stands for because he is absolutely all over the place. Annnd - he is more left than Hillary.
I put a wolf in sheeps clothing, because that is what Hillary is. Inarguable. She will continue the great transformation of American ownership of property and wealth into the hands of the extreme wealthy. She is a corporatist, that is what corporatist do.

Uuuumm....... telling, very telling...... :eusa_whistle:

I have two books for you to study, one may have been a requisite in law school and that's Machiavelli's The Prince the other is John Glubb's The Fate of Empires.

Oh and we're already laughing stocks.......... have been for years.

Uuuummmmmm....... Telling, very telling..........
9.gif

what is telling hon? the bigotry that the right encourages in its candidates?
If that's the way you opt to see it.......
I find it an interesting phenomena that normally intelligent people loose all rational objectivity during election cycles........ :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back