Bill Gates for President in 2008

Mr.Conley said:
I'd vote Bill. :teeth:

You would? On what qualifications, his ability to ripoff actual creative people and their work? He has most of the computers in the world set up so that at any time he can personally come in to your system and see what you have in your computer. Never mind that it leaves all of those said computers wide open to every pimply faced ass that wants to create havock with the computers that the majority of people are working on. I work on a MAC that requires my permission for anyone to enter so I don't have to worry about Bill's prying eyes or the viruses he no doubt has something to do with. After all he can make that much more selling anti-virus crap, firewall crap and any assorted fixes for the weak ass design of his operating system.

I myself wouldn't want that ripoff anywhere near the Whitehouse. He has become obscenely rich copying much more creative people's work, watch Vista(longhorn, windoze 2004,005,006 whartever they're calling it this year), see how much it looks like Apple's OS10 from 3 years ago. Microsoft is about to announce their latest ripoff of Apple with the introduction of their mp3 player that will not work but will nodoubt be a crude copy of the iPod....pathetic.

sitarro said:
You would? On what qualifications, his ability to ripoff actual creative people and their work? He has most of the computers in the world set up so that at any time he can personally come in to your system and see what you have in your computer. Never mind that it leaves all of those said computers wide open to every pimply faced ass that wants to create havock with the computers that the majority of people are working on. I work on a MAC that requires my permission for anyone to enter so I don't have to worry about Bill's prying eyes or the viruses he no doubt has something to do with. After all he can make that much more selling anti-virus crap, firewall crap and any assorted fixes for the weak ass design of his operating system.

I myself wouldn't want that ripoff anywhere near the Whitehouse. He has become obscenely rich copying much more creative people's work, watch Vista(longhorn, windoze 2004,005,006 whartever they're calling it this year), see how much it looks like Apple's OS10 from 3 years ago. Microsoft is about to announce their latest ripoff of Apple with the introduction of their mp3 player that will not work but will nodoubt be a crude copy of the iPod....pathetic.
You're so PC-bitter it's funny.

The ClayTaurus said:
You're so PC-bitter it's funny.

Gotcha! I wrote that post for you in particular Clay(notice the iPod references). :dev1: :laugh: Is that trolling?:poke: he he he

I'm very happy with my equipment and really don't care what others choose to use whether it be automobiles, cameras or computers. I do enjoy what works better than anything else for me. A good example is cameras, Nikons feel the best in my hands and I have found them to be the highest quality for over 30 years, it really doesn't matter which brand buys it's way on the covers of photography magazines, my personal experience tells me there is nothing else for me in 35mm or Digital. I love the format size of my Pentax 6x7, but it is a piece of crap(It does take some gorgeous shots with Fuji Velvia 50 or 100 but it has the worst film advance system).

The MACs I have used are the same way as far as fit, while most of the people I know cry about this or that about their PCs, I have never experienced any problems with any of my MACs....ever. When I sold art supplies it was Iwata airbrushes I recommended, not because they were the only brush that was any good, they were the best that I had used or worked on, period.

I am amazed at how pissed and threatened others get with people who are very positive about products that are exeptional at what they are suppose to do. Why do you think that is?

sitarro said:
Gotcha! I wrote that post for you in particular Clay(notice the iPod references). :dev1: :laugh: Is that trolling?:poke: he he he

I'm very happy with my equipment and really don't care what others choose to use whether it be automobiles, cameras or computers. I do enjoy what works better than anything else for me. A good example is cameras, Nikons feel the best in my hands and I have found them to be the highest quality for over 30 years, it really doesn't matter which brand buys it's way on the covers of photography magazines, my personal experience tells me there is nothing else for me in 35mm or Digital. I love the format size of my Pentax 6x7, but it is a piece of crap(It does take some gorgeous shots with Fuji Velvia 50 or 100 but it has the worst film advance system).

The MACs I have used are the same way as far as fit, while most of the people I know cry about this or that about their PCs, I have never experienced any problems with any of my MACs....ever. When I sold art supplies it was Iwata airbrushes I recommended, not because they were the only brush that was any good, they were the best that I had used or worked on, period.

I am amazed at how pissed and threatened others get with people who are very positive about products that are exeptional at what they are suppose to do. Why do you think that is?
Yeah I noticed a couple similar-themed rants earlier... figured I'd give you the pleasure of chompin' down once :)

The main gripe I have with mac is that everything is proprietary, which means they can charge you out the ass for replacement parts. But my gf has an ibook. It's pretty and sleek and cute and the little light pulses and she just thinks its the best thing ever. Of course she doesn't really do anything with it either.

Just don't get me started on iPods or IPods or whatever the fuck it's capitalized. :blowup:

As for people getting threatened? Defense mechanism? That's my guess.

Forum List

Back