Why I can never be a conservative

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
64837177_2063797973917009_4692741126568804352_n.jpg

Plain and simple! Not ONE single conservative can tell me what conservatives have ACTUALLY CONSERVED...

Unless your name is 'Running Bear' ... you and your family are immigrants.

Deal with it.

View attachment 266027

Plain and simple! Not ONE single conservative can tell me what conservatives have ACTUALLY CONSERVED...
You could never be Conservative, because that would require you to use your brain.
On the contrary. I use my brain so I could NEVER be a leftist or a cuckservative.
View attachment 266027

They are "constitutional conservatives". So, the constitution.
If they believed in the constitution and our other founding documents they would care about preserving what our founders started. NOT sitting back on their ass counting their shekels not giving a shit about America or Americans.

View attachment 266027

LOL, nobody gives a shit what you think of them.
Guess you haven't been paying attention. Cuckservative party is LOSING supporters goofy dick. So fuck off. Thanks K.

You aren't intelligent enough to know that "Conservatives" are leaving the Pubs in droves. You're just one more punk ass with an axe to grind. If you think you can "make" me fuck off....well game on bitch.
YAWN cuck fag. YAWN. The statistics show they are...its why it took a "populist" who in reality is a fucking lying israel ass kisser to win states the GOP hasn't won in 20-30 years...Keep whining like a bitch.

LOL, Rump will be selected again kid. C'mon faggot, make me "fu*k off"?
Eh he might. I sure in the fuck won't be voting for the liar again. For not being a politician he sure learned how to lie and bullshit people quite fast. His biggest BULLSHIT LIE was his bullshit about not being involved in MORE wars in the ME...fuck him...I smell bullshit and his stinks to high heaven. I won't be voting leftist either. Ain't decided if I won't vote or vote 3rd party again...not really sure...don't really matter does it. This country is going to hell does it really matter if its a cuckservative or a leftist maniac who destroys it. NOPE!

YAWN cuck fag. YAWN. The statistics show they are...its why it took a "populist" who in reality is a fucking lying israel ass kisser to win states the GOP hasn't won in 20-30 years...Keep whining like a bitch.
Kosher Conservatives bend over for Capitalists, and Jews who in return poison the well with Liberal & degenerate values.
Looks like I stumbled onto the Neo-Nazi thread.

LOL, nobody gives a shit what you think of them.
Guess you haven't been paying attention. Cuckservative party is LOSING supporters goofy dick. So fuck off. Thanks K.

You aren't intelligent enough to know that "Conservatives" are leaving the Pubs in droves. You're just one more punk ass with an axe to grind. If you think you can "make" me fuck off....well game on bitch.

LOL, Rump will be selected again kid. C'mon faggot, make me "fu*k off"?
Eh he might. I sure in the fuck won't be voting for the liar again. For not being a politician he sure learned how to lie and bullshit people quite fast. His biggest BULLSHIT LIE was his bullshit about not being involved in MORE wars in the ME...fuck him...I smell bullshit and his stinks to high heaven. I won't be voting leftist either. Ain't decided if I won't vote or vote 3rd party again...not really sure...don't really matter does it. This country is going to hell does it really matter if its a cuckservative or a leftist maniac who destroys it. NOPE!

I might vote Biden too.

Under Trump there's more likelihood of War, and Poland paying Jews compensations.

Under Trump there's still hordes of illegals, and tons of Abortions.

About all Trump did was chop taxes, mostly for the people Kosher Conservatives hate the most, like Hollywood, Facebook, MSNBC, Google / Youtube, CNN, all had their taxes chopped.

Forum List

Back