Bill Gates, Another Rich Fool

Liberals are terrified by a system that rewards excellence and punishes failure.

I wonder why that is?

Wow - not only are you exploiting the death of a U.S. Border Agent for partisan political reasons, but now you hypocritically use the mainstream media in your sigline for partisan political reasons, even though you claim the mainstream media cannot be trusted to tell us the truth.

You're really a sack of shit, aren't you?

Liberal resentment of success is comical, if nothing else. "Bill Gates [is a] fool." LIkely written by someone who has never held a responsible position in a profit-making company in his life.

To the extent I am familiar with Gates' efforts in education, he is merely bringing his wealth to bear on the perverse phenomenon of public school teachers unions thwarting every rational and possible initiative that might have the effect of requiring accountability or increasing the teachers' workload, regardless of its possible impact on education outcomes.

Thus we have no possibility in most school districts of evaluating teachers on whether the students actually learn anything. No possibility of firing or effectively disciplining an incompetent teacher. No possibility of increasing the length of the school day or the school year, when those schedules were developed a hundred years ago when the students were mainly raised on farms.

Gates wants to devote his efforts to promote institutions that are willing to innovate in order to achieve better outcomes, even if it means the teachers might have to do something new or different.

But he is a college dropout, so it must be "foolish."

Right?

Look at what the loss of the media monopoly has done to the myth of Liberal Intellectualism! It just doesn't exist and maybe never did.

Can you imagine what would happen to the Democrat Party if they lost their stranglehold on the educational system? Who would vote for a Party of racists dedicated to giving minorities a permanent underclass status? Charter schools are the beginning of the permanent end of the Democrat Party

Liberals are terrified by a system that rewards excellence and punishes failure.

I wonder why that is?

Wow - not only are you exploiting the death of a U.S. Border Agent for partisan political reasons, but now you hypocritically use the mainstream media in your sigline for partisan political reasons, even though you claim the mainstream media cannot be trusted to tell us the truth.

You're really a sack of shit, aren't you?

I've been posting about Fast and Furious and Holder's role in the murder of Brian Terry since about the second week it happened and if you don't like that, if it really bothers you, you can always go fuck yourself

Forum List

Back