Bill Cosby Sentencing Thread

Outcome Ted Kennedy pleaded guilty to a charge of leaving the scene of the crash causing personal injury; declined to campaign for Presidentin 1972 and 1976.[1][2][3]
Deaths Mary Jo Kopechne
The Chappaquiddick incident was a single-vehicle car accident that occurred on Chappaquiddick Island, Massachusetts, on Friday, July 18, 1969.[4][5] The late night accident was caused by Senator Ted Kennedy's negligence, and resulted in the death of his 28-year-old passenger, Mary Jo Kopechne, who was trapped inside the vehicle.[6][7][8][9]

Still not seeing a murder here..

Jesus you’re stupid. You trying to put black and white in this shows your complete inability at rational thought.

Actually, kind of obvious to me.

White guy gets slap on wrist.

Black guy gets an effective death sentence..
That is not true. Regionally there can be validity though both ways. I grew up in an ethnic neighborhood. Cosby was from the same city. In the 1960's he made albums as a comedian. Much of it was his experience growing up. Even though people were different cultures, there was a bond. We used to listen to his albums on 33 speed records on record players and laugh over and over. He went from I Spy to being Mr. Kincaid and we watched it. He was the man. He made movies and then made the Cosby Show. He was even attacked by the then progressives for being to white. I was saddened by his crime. All of those commercials of good will over the decades selling products and a cool personality with it evaporated. Yo Bill....Buck...buck number one....buck...buck number two....find peace and redemption...

That is not true. Regionally there can be validity though both ways. I grew up in an ethnic neighborhood. Cosby was from the same city. In the 1960's he made albums as a comedian. Much of it was his experience growing up. Even though people were different cultures, there was a bond. We used to listen to his albums on 33 speed records on record players and laugh over and over. He went from I Spy to being Mr. Kincaid and we watched it. He was the man. He made movies and then made the Cosby Show. He was even attacked by the then progressives for being to white. I was saddened by his crime. All of those commercials of good will over the decades selling products and a cool personality with it evaporated. Yo Bill....Buck...buck number one....buck...buck number two....find peace and redemption...

I'm not sure what any of that had to do with the point I made.

Yes, I am sad Cosby did this to himself. He's someone whose comedy I grew up with...

My point is that he has been given an effective death sentence for a crime when white folks who did a lot worse, like Brock Turner, who raped a passed out woman, got a six month sentence and only served three.

I really don't see the purpose of putting a blind octogenarian in prison.

shawshank_2.jpg

Jesus you’re stupid. You trying to put black and white in this shows your complete inability at rational thought.

Actually, kind of obvious to me.

White guy gets slap on wrist.

Black guy gets an effective death sentence..
Are you saying that he was too white made him a murderous prick? How sad for you that you still worship this entitled fucktard.

I'm not sure what any of that had to do with the point I made.

Yes, I am sad Cosby did this to himself. He's someone whose comedy I grew up with...

My point is that he has been given an effective death sentence for a crime when white folks who did a lot worse, like Brock Turner, who raped a passed out woman, got a six month sentence and only served three.

I really don't see the purpose of putting a blind octogenarian in prison.
Evil shouldn't get a pass.

How to make a Polish Prince struggle. Remember, these people brought the Cavalry to a Tank Battle

There were actually witnesses as to day, time, place.
Okay.

site 3 examples where a named witness can be quoted from testimony mentioning the date, the time of day, and the exact place. and please include the offense

Do USMB Republicans and self-proclaimed conservatives wish Cosby to be let off too? You know, being as how these allegations are 30+ year old and everything.

DANG..Nice!

Kick+the+the+balls_1e16ea_3094738.gif

btw: I feel allegations are now convictions. Not that this matters in sex crimes.

Kick+the+the+balls_1e16ea_3094738.gif

This has been up so long that it's now a Gillette commercial. Be that all a man can be. BTW Gillette is disposable now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back