Bill Cosby on Obama

Aug 7, 2012
cosby500.jpg

If someone wants to force people to buy a commercial product, then yes, I hope he fails.

If someone wants to create a whole new entitlement program that will bankrupt every state in the Union, then yes, I hope he fails.

If someone wants to spend $1.3 trillion a year more than we have, then yes, I hope he fails.

If someone like that runs for re-election, then yes, I hope he fails.

So color that any fucking way you wish.

Last edited:
If someone wants to force people to buy a commercial product, then yes, I hope he fails.

If someone wants to create a whole new entitlement program that will bankrupt every state in the Union, then yes, I hope he fails.

If someone wants to spend $1.3 trillion a year more than we have, then yes, I hope he fails.

If someone like that runs for re-election, then yes, I hope he fails.

So color that any fucking way you wish.

And
If someone like that pompously states:"if somebody wants to build coal utility plant it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!
I don't want a president that is happy to see companies go bankrupt!

and if someone like that has said: "I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program."Obama's words exactly!!
which means:
"I prefer to destroy the 1,300 health insurance companies that pay $100 billion a YEAR in Federal/State/Local taxes/social security/Medicare/workman's compensation/ unemployment insurance AND local property taxes on their facilities!
I prefer to put out of work the 400,000 people that work in the health insurance companies!"
This means HE doesn't care much less has ANY idea of where that $100 billion a year will come from in the future if there is only ONE payer!
This means he doesn't care if 400,000 people are thrown out of work!

and if somone wants to “Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."
I don't want that guy for a president!!!

I really don't care what blacks who only vote Dem say about any of this. Obama brags he got amazing amounts done, then claims he could hardly get anything done, pick one lie and stick to it.

For some slightly strange reason, the left seem to think what some celebrity may have said is in any way relevant.

They really need to stop worshiping rich famous people and start thinking for themselves. Assclowns.

When cosby said black men need to stand up raise their children and get a job he was crucified by the left go figure. Liberal attention span is compared to a knats.

When cosby said black men need to stand up raise their children and get a job he was crucified by the left go figure. Liberal attention span is compared to a knats.

I supported what Bill said and still do. I have and would never abandon my children, and have worked 6-7 days a week, 8-16 hours a day.

yep, I remember that
Just like Colin Powell, they hated him when he was with Bush, now they love love love him because he endorsed Obama

That's proof? Only the first of those three have anything to do with the claim that Cosby said something and even it was just another copy of the OP.

That's not proof. Show me.

Watch the video in the link. He says everything in the OP photo, and then some.

For some slightly strange reason, the left seem to think what some celebrity may have said is in any way relevant.

They really need to stop worshiping rich famous people and start thinking for themselves. Assclowns.

Like Clint Eastwood?

Add John Voight and that prick dennis miller.

ETA: And draft doger nugent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back