Bill Cosby Agrees with Jimmy Carter

Which might just be an indicator of how thoroughly unappealing the McPalin ticket, as well as the Republican Party, is to Black people, AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT???????

There are all sorts of reasons that either of those two would be anathema.
Blacks always vote for Dems in the 90 percentiles.

It's a stupid argument xsited1 is advancing.

What is, is. The reasons why do matter, though.
Sure, the reasons do matter.

When you think about it logically, the additional small percentage of blacks that voted for Obama must have been Republicans.

:lol:

Well, it says a lot when Osama Bin Laden agrees with and endorses Jimmy Carter:

Aspiring writers and well know authors always look for that little extra endorsement that helps the sale of their books. Being on the New York Times list does not hurt either.

Here is an endorsement you don't want, especially in the United States of America. Osama Bin Laden the most hunted leader of Al Quaida has endorsed Jimmy Carter's book "Palestine". This announcement was made in a tape issued by Al Quaida.

(I haven't posted enough to be allowed to post links, but you can find this info in a Google search...my choice was Now Public).

The percentage of black people who voted for Obama: 96%. :eusa_shhh:

Which might just be an indicator of how thoroughly unappealing the McPalin ticket, as well as the Republican Party, is to Black people, AND WHOSE FAULT IS THAT???????

There are all sorts of reasons that either of those two would be anathema.

Right... :eusa_whistle:

You don't live in the South, do you?

My family is from both North and South, and I am familiar with history that is obscure but characteristic of what a complex issue this is.

Well, it says a lot when Osama Bin Laden agrees with and endorses Jimmy Carter:

Aspiring writers and well know authors always look for that little extra endorsement that helps the sale of their books. Being on the New York Times list does not hurt either.

Here is an endorsement you don't want, especially in the United States of America. Osama Bin Laden the most hunted leader of Al Quaida has endorsed Jimmy Carter's book "Palestine". This announcement was made in a tape issued by Al Quaida.

(I haven't posted enough to be allowed to post links, but you can find this info in a Google search...my choice was Now Public).

Even non-working clocks are right twice a day if they are of the twelve hour cycle variety.

Why DO YOU think that Palestinians do not deserve LIFE, LIBERTY, and PURSUIT of HAPPINESS?

Forum List

Back